Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Collection Torrent: Offline? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Collection Torrent: Offline? [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 Collection Torrent: Offline? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 26 Jul 2015, 06:27

Hey there, I'm new to this site so maybe I'm just doing something wrong but... I've visited to both

games4theworld.org/downloads
and
Censored

in an attempt to download all of the Sims 3 content, yet it's just not downloading. This isn't a problem with running the game, I'm physically unable to do Step 1: Download the .Rar

I have uTorrent. I save the .torrent file (just in case) and start to download the .rar. And then it just sits there forever trying to find peers, with a download/upload speed of 0.0kB/s.

I've sat here for 30 minutes, and restarted the download a couple times just in case of a bad connection. Am I at the right sites? Are these downloads even active anymore?

If I'm in the wrong area could you please point me in the right direction? Oh my...

Thanks bunches!
~Maue

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Collection Torrent: Offline? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Collection Torrent: Offline? [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 26 Jul 2015, 08:55

Hello and welcome to the forum,

Please try configuring your torrent client according to this guide here, and then see if the download starts:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t11496-how-to-speed-up-fix-utorrent-downloads-guide

Good luck ! P.S. please do not post direct links to Piratebay or any other torrent sites, as the forum host doesn't like these things (and is very picky on them); I censored said link in your message. Wink 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Collection Torrent: Offline? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Collection Torrent: Offline? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 26 Jul 2015, 10:15

Thanks for the quick reply and sorry about the direct link! Wont happen again!

Generally when I use uTorrent the "Availability" bar is green, but its been solid red every time I try to start up this download (As seen in the previous attached screenshot). And I'm not convinced its actually a speed issue at all, I had left it running since my previous post just in case I was jumping the gun and it was taking a while to start up, yet even three hours later there was still no change.

I changed all my settings to match those in the link provided and started trying to download from scratch again, but it hasn't made a difference. Still stuck forever searching for peers with 0.0kB/s. Sad

EDIT!!: Tried using BitTorrent instead of uTorrent and it works like a charm! The problems on my end, sorry for wasting your time <_>"

Last edited by Maue on Sun 26 Jul 2015, 10:21; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Found a way around the problem~)

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 27 Jul 2015, 14:10

Hello there,

That's weird! Glad it's fixed now though.
The instructions from the topic that Carlos linked to should also work on BitTorrent, so they are worth applying.
Happy downloading and don't hesitate to open a new topic if you run into any issues during the installation. Smile
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top