Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adding expansions to legit sims 3 base game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Adding expansions to legit sims 3 base game Empty Adding expansions to legit sims 3 base game

Post by Guest Sat 24 Jun 2017, 12:46

Hello! I'm new here and just slightly confused. 

I already have a legit Sims 3 base game and a legit ambitions expansion and they're both version 1.67, I lost the base game disc years ago and play sims though the ambitions disc that I have now. Can I just regularly instal the expansions or do I need to crack anything? 

Thanks in advance!

Back to top Go down

Adding expansions to legit sims 3 base game Empty Re: Adding expansions to legit sims 3 base game

Post by Guest Sat 24 Jun 2017, 13:13

You can install expansions and play with the crack of your highest installed expansion (Into the Future ?).
Upto Ambitions you can play without a crack and still use your CD

Back to top Go down

Adding expansions to legit sims 3 base game Empty Re: Adding expansions to legit sims 3 base game

Post by Guest Sat 24 Jun 2017, 13:44

Tarac wrote:You can install expansions and play with the crack of your highest installed expansion (Into the Future ?).
Upto Ambitions you can play without a crack and still use your CD

I installed the University life expansion and tried to place the crack into the Game/Bin folder but the files were already there. When I tried to launch the game it said it needed the disk. Can you help?
Also if I download expansions that came out after ambitions do I need to base game CD?

Edit: do I need to uninstall the ambitions expansion, because I downloaded world adventures and I think that might work fine (the game is booting up now)

Edit edit: tried to boot the game just crashed on black screen and had to restart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top