Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need help with Sims 3 Base game (Origin) and expansions (Pirated) [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I need help with Sims 3 Base game (Origin) and expansions (Pirated) [SOLVED] Empty I need help with Sims 3 Base game (Origin) and expansions (Pirated) [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 15 Mar 2013, 06:29

So, I recently discovered this website and it is amazing! I always disagreed with the sims 3 store prices and when I found this website out it solved a lot of my problems. I own Sims 3 base game on origin and was wondering if I could pirate the expansions and connect them with the base game on origin? Would it work and would it cause any bans on my account? I am sort of a I need help with Sims 3 Base game (Origin) and expansions (Pirated) [SOLVED] 1490881299 and need some clarification with this. Also, I downloaded a lot of neighborhoods and store items in your mediafire website, I was wondering if I would get banned for doing that. Anyway, I would appreciate it if someone would guide me along this. If this is posted in the wrong spot I am sorry.

I need help with Sims 3 Base game (Origin) and expansions (Pirated) [SOLVED] 1577371209

EDIT: Also, im wondering if its easier to just remove everything and start from scratch with the pirated sims 3 base game and go from there with the pirated expansions.

EDIT: Im getting a bit worried because I installed all the store items into my
legit copy of sims 3. Im wondering if origin will detect it and ban me
for having premuim content for free. Has anyone else been ban for doing
this? And will they detect my expansion packs if I do install them
pirately?

Last edited by LeoKilo on Sun 17 Mar 2013, 00:01; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

I need help with Sims 3 Base game (Origin) and expansions (Pirated) [SOLVED] Empty Re: I need help with Sims 3 Base game (Origin) and expansions (Pirated) [SOLVED]

Post by invalidusername Sat 16 Mar 2013, 15:48

Origin/EA has NO WAY to tell if your expansions are legit or pirated. All that they would be able to recognize is that they aren't installed through origin. I have about half of my setup through origin, and the rest is pirated. (From here, of course Wink ) and I have absolutely no problems, other than the ones I purposely make to help others solve theirs. Smile

Go ahead and install what you want. Smile
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

I need help with Sims 3 Base game (Origin) and expansions (Pirated) [SOLVED] Empty Re: I need help with Sims 3 Base game (Origin) and expansions (Pirated) [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 16 Mar 2013, 17:48

Wow, thanks! That takes a load off my back! I cant wait to get the FULL SIMS 3 EXPERIENCE!

EDIT: Does that mean that origin will update my game and I dont have to use the manual patch?

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Sat 16 Mar 2013, 21:31

You'll still have to use the manual patch, just for ease. Smile and, the crack will go into your origin games base game file, instead of just the program files.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 16 Mar 2013, 23:06

Hello,

Side note: into this folder, to be exact: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin

Is there anything else we can currently help you with?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 Mar 2013, 23:25

Im having a huge problem, I have bought sims 3 base game (i havent got world adventures i hate it) but i have every other expansions downloaded by G4TW but when I install ambitions i notice my sims 3 base game is missing from the launcher.
Please help ive been trying to fix this all day

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 16 Mar 2013, 23:34

leila90 wrote:Im having a huge problem, I have bought sims 3 base game (i havent got world adventures i hate it) but i have every other expansions downloaded by G4TW but when I install ambitions i notice my sims 3 base game is missing from the launcher.
Please help ive been trying to fix this all day
Hello,

Please open your own topic, so we can help you out. Thank you!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Mar 2013, 00:00

Thanks for the help guys! Your the best! You can probally close this thread now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 17 Mar 2013, 19:05

Hello,

You're welcome! Enjoy the game and please let us know if you need more assistance! I need help with Sims 3 Base game (Origin) and expansions (Pirated) [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top