Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

original vs copy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

original vs copy  Empty original vs copy

Post by Guest Sun 09 Aug 2015, 20:34

hallo. i live over a year in germany so i cant download anymore free the game. so i did download from origin the basic sims 4 , go to work, and outdoor. my question is couse in septemeber i will be for 3 weeks in greece where i can download what i want, can i download the others that i dont have without any problem to play it online? will that make me any problem with origin? or should i buy the others too?
Thnks.

Back to top Go down

original vs copy  Empty Re: original vs copy

Post by Guest Mon 10 Aug 2015, 06:49

Hi there, @blackrosemakridou! Very Happy

If I understand correctly, you have already bought The Sims 4, Get to Work and Outdoor Retreat in Origin, as you couldn't download the game from our website, and you are asking if when you go to Greece you can download the game from here and use it online?

It that's what you are asking, then at this moment using the Gallery in our version of the game is not possible. An Origin update patched this a couple weeks ago. And we still don't have the latest Game Packs, but that could change between today and September. It all depends. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Aug 2015, 07:22

yes that what i did ask Smile thnks. hope you will have it. if you don't is ok. i just missed to download games from you side. but there are very strong about that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top