Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everytime I go into a house the family won't show!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Everytime I go into a house the family won't show!! Empty Everytime I go into a house the family won't show!!

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 07:38

I need help ever since I applied the lastest ultimate fix I can't access any of the houses because the families disappear, and if I leave the current and try to go into another everything disappears, please help...what should I do or should I just go back to the last Fix I had??

Back to top Go down

Everytime I go into a house the family won't show!! Empty Re: Everytime I go into a house the family won't show!!

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 17:05

Hi there, @danniiboii, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

When you say the latest Ultimate Fix, you mean the actual UF or the latest update from RLD?

And do you have any Mods or CC? After updating the game, some of those may have become outdated. Try temporarily removing any of them and see if the game works fine then.

Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Everytime I go into a house the family won't show!! Empty Re: Everytime I go into a house the family won't show!!

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 19:43

Hi @SeoY, this is what I'm talking about I'm in a lot with a family but the family doesn't show up and it happened when I installed the Lastest Ultimate Fix from here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top