Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Fitgirl Repack. [CLOSED]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Fitgirl Repack. [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty The Sims 4 Fitgirl Repack. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 20:30

First topic message reminder :

Im not sure if all of you are familiar with the repack maker/uploader:  Fitgirl, but she repacks most if not all major releases. she does awesome work, and never disappoints. She has just released the latest sims 4 repack over on K.A.T.

She has become my first choice for major games releases since i found her.

I'm not saying to choose her over Games4theworld. because everybody knows not even EA can give better support on their own product. lol. 
But If your looking for a trustworthy, functional, repack of any future game release not covered by G4TW, I'd highly recommend you check her out.

EDIT: The Kickass torrent has been removed per DMCA, But the torrent is still Active.
read thru the comments below. Then PM me for more info.

Last edited by Misfit203 on Wed 19 Aug 2015, 15:21; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Fitgirl Repack. [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Fitgirl Repack. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Wed 19 Aug 2015, 14:13

@Anarchy

Saying the game doesnt work. thats not really fair to say.
it obviously does work because i took screenshots and posted them here.

just because it didnt work for you, doesnt mean it doesnt work at all.
So its really not right to tell people that.

It must be something you did or didnt do on your side, or perhaps something your missing.
I couldnt tell from here. but i can tell you this...

here is what i always do when i install any game using windows 10.

i goto the setup file i right click, goto properties, then compatability tab.

I check either windows 7 or windows 8 compatability depending on the release 
year of the game, i make my best guess on which one. I also check run as administrator.
click apply. then run setup. when setup completes i then goto the desktop and do the same process
to the shortcut as well. windows compatability 7 or 8 and run as admin. click apply.

next i right click the shortcut again and do open file location. when opened i goto the main "game".exe 
file right click, goto properties then compatability and verify that my settings 
are win 7/8 and run as admin. if they arent i check them off apply and then i run my games.

Hopefully this helps you. Every game I tried using these methods has worked for me so far.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Fitgirl Repack. [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Fitgirl Repack. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Wed 19 Aug 2015, 15:31

Misfit203 wrote:Saying the game doesnt work. thats not really fair to say.
it obviously does work because i took screenshots and posted them here.

just because it didnt work for you, doesnt mean it doesnt work at all.
So its really not right to tell people that.

It must be something you did or didnt do on your side, or perhaps something your missing.
I couldnt tell from here. but i can tell you this...

Well I'm sorry but it doesn't work. There's nothing unfair about saying something doesn't work when it. Does. Not. Work. Not very fair of you to assume I'm some kind of moron who doesn't know how to install repacks though. "Blame the player, not the game"

I never said it doesn't work for everyone, you simply misunderstood it that way (by accident I'm sure). But if you want to play that card: just because it works for you doesn't mean it works for everybody. Or that there's nothing wrong with the program, a problem that affects only some systems.

It doesn't work. For me. Maybe it does for someone else, maybe not. What I'm supposed to tell people "OMG it works best repack ever!" just because it works for some person I don't even know? When it doesn't for me? Not happening, deal with it.

Oh and thanks for your totally not-obvious and absolutely not-patronizing tips on how to pirate games.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Aug 2015, 16:32

Incase you didnt know....

QUESTION: I'VE USED A MAGNET BUTTON TO DOWNLOAD BEFORE BUT 
WHAT IS A MAGNET LINK AND WHAT DO I DO WITH IT?

ANSWER: A MAGNET LINK IS THE SAME AS THE MAGNET BUTTON. IT DOES THE SAME THING. BUT A MAGNET LINK MUST BE ADDED MANUALLY.

QUESTION 2: ADDED MANUALLY? ADDED TO WHAT?

ANSWER: ADDED TO YOUR TORRENT CLIENT. I'M USING UTORRENT,
HERE IS WHAT TO DO IN UTORRENT, YOU SHOULD LIKELY BE ABLE ADAPT THIS TO WORK IN WHATEVER TORRENT CLIENT YOU CURRENTLY USE.

IN UTORRENT: GOTO FILE MENU, SELECT ADD TORRENT BY URL
THEN PASTE THE MAGNET LINK INTO THE BOX.

MAGNET LINKS LOOK LIKE THIS: magnet:?xt=urn:btih: FOLLOWED BY A STRING OF 40 RANDOM LETTERS AND NUMBERS.

SO IF YOU WERE TO SEE AN ACTUAL MAGNET LINK, IT WOULD LOOK SIMILAR TO THE FOLLOWING WITH MORE NUMBERS USED ASIDE FROM ZEROES. 

EXAMPLE: 

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:00DEC0000C00B0000F000EDB00000FFBEA00000A

THIS IS WHERE YOU WOULD ADD A MAGNET LINK.

YOU WOULD COPY THE COMPLETE STRING IN A FORM SIMILAR TO THE EXAMPLE LINE AS SHOWN ABOVE.

GOTO FILE, THEN ADD TORRENT FROM URL AS SHOWN IN PICTURE SHOWN BELOW

The Sims 4 Fitgirl Repack. [CLOSED] - Page 2 UTorrent-AddTorrentFromURL-menu

WHICH WOULD TAKE YOU TO A BOX LIKE THIS:

The Sims 4 Fitgirl Repack. [CLOSED] - Page 2 UTorrent-AddTorrentFromURL-dlg

WHEN THE ABOVE BOX OPENS YOU WILL LIKELY SEE A LINK HIGHLIGHTED IN BLUE 
AS SHOWN ABOVE. i THINK THE HIGHLIGHTED LINK WOULD BE AUTOPASTED BY UTORRENT
FROM YOUR CLIPBOARD. BUT I AM NOT SURE. I USUALLY DELETE THE SHOWN LINE AND THEN PASTE 
IN MY STRING THAT LOOKS LIKE THIS magnet:?xt=urn:btih:00DEC0000C00B0000F000EDB00000FFBEA00000A

INTO THE BOX AND CLICK OK. ONCE DONE WITH THAT, YOU SHOULD KNOW THE REST.

****NOTE: THIS IS ONLY AN EXAMPLE, NOT A LINK TO AN ACTUAL TORRENT AND SHOULD BE VIEWED STRICTLY AS SUCH. WHAT YOU SEE IS IN NO WAY CONNECTED TO THE SIMS 4 TORRENTS. THIS STRING USED IN EXAMPLE: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:00DEC0000C00B0000F000EDB00000FFBEA00000A WAS MADE TOTALLY AT RANDOM OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD. IF YOU DECIDE TO USE IT TO SEE IF IT CONNECTS TO ANYTHING OUT OF CURIOSITY. BE WARNED! IT WILL BE OUT OF YOUR OWN STUPIDITY AND YOUR AN IDIOT. THE ABOVE NUMBER WAS MADE UP AT RANDOM, AND WAS NOT INTENDED TO BE USED. SO DO NOT USE IT! 

SAME GOES FOR WHAT IS SHOWN IN PICTURE 2 ABOVE.
ITS A GOOGLED PHOTO AND NOTHING MORE.

I AM IN NO WAY CONNECTED TO G4TW AKA GAMES4THEWORLD.
MYSELF NOR GAMESFORTHEWORLD ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACTION YOU CHOOSE TO TAKE OUT OF STUPIDITY. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. DO NOT USE ANY INFORMATION SHOWN IN THIS POST.

JUST LEARN FROM IT, THATS ALL ***

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Aug 2015, 16:52

@anarchy

1: the above post about magnet links are not directed at you so you know, i have been typing that for awhile now and you posted while it was being written. just wanted you to know that.

2. i wasnt trying to attack you in the post you were referring to, i am sorry that you took it that way, i am sorry that it upset you, and with that being said political correctness sucks and i hate it with a passion and i usually never apologize. but in this case i am.

my post was only made in an attempt to be helpful to you. nothing more.

This is exactly what you posted in your comment. quote "Well I'm using the exact same OS and it doesn't work. GG"

I only said what i said cause you didnt say it as, it doesnt work for me. that was all.
it wasnt an attempt for me to look like a know it all and make you look inferior. 

I have shown many examples in this thread that it does infact work. and after reading 200+ comments on kickass when the torrent was still active and tacar i think it was, said the game was missing get to work and some other things. I read ever comment, and the only issues that a few people had come up was the origin is not running issue which was likely due to their choice of install location. and a few others said they were missing a few files. likely removed by their virus software. I dont install my games to my c:\ drive, I install mine to D:\games. So i dont have that issue. I also use Avast free antivirus, which rarely gives me false positives and removes files from me. most people didnt have an issue and left positive comments.

I only tried to help you and let others know that what you said was only in your case. i also said you may be missing something. meaning windows 10 is a new OS. which may or may not carry over or recognize things carried over from previous version of windows due to upgrade or new install. what i also was referring to was the usual things like direct x, .net framework and other necessary files such as those. not trying to infer that you dont know what your doing but with a new installation, for some its easy to forget that these things may or may not be installed on the new OS and to assume that they were.

so again @anarchy, my sincerest apologies

Last edited by Misfit203 on Wed 19 Aug 2015, 17:11; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 19 Aug 2015, 17:06

Ah, Windows. You can either love it, or hate it. Or sometimes even both. @MisFit203, you can also paste the magnet link into your browser, after which the download should start in your torrent client too (you may need to confirm this in a window, prior to that, though).

And yes, Windows OSes can be very weird. Whether or not this uploader ("FitGirl") is legit, there are indeed lots of negative stories about Windows 10, as well as positive ones. But the negative ones are reason enough for me to be careful with freshly-released OSes: they tend to be glitchy and unstable at their launch.

As soon as a new OS comes out, many people want to "upgrade", but not all people seem to consider the risks of switching to the new system (possible driver problems, non-working software, etc.). If everything is (still) working fine in your old system, you should stick with it for as long as feasible. I may switch to Windows 10, but probably not too soon.

Another thing is the "fix" with using compatibility mode: I myself never had to use it, and not even for older games/software. Neither on Windows 7 Ultimate x64 nor even on Windows 8.1 Pro (in the latter though, I enabled the "legacy components" to get GTA: San Andreas and some other older games running). But then other people need to run stuff in compatibility mode all the time.

I'm not sure why these repacks don't seem to work for everybody, but then I'm going to check out the stuff this uploader has to offer, and see for myself.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Aug 2015, 17:22

@carlos

you can also paste the magnet link into your browser, after which the download should start in your torrent client too (you may need to confirm this in a window, prior to that, though).

Thanks for adding that, it slipped my mind, which happens alot. i have very badd A.D.D.
you may have noticed that already if you can see how mant times i tend to edit my posts lol. evertime i hit save and read what i wrote i realised i missed something or something didnt look right etc. lol 

but all i ever do is try to be helpful, and as you wrote this i was also explaining about moving up to new OS's along with apologizing for being taken out of context or as being offensive whichever the case may be. only thing that i said in this thread that was meant to be offensive was in my magnet link post when i said if you use it out of curiosity your an idiot. trying to make it perfectly clear do not attempt to use the given information.
 which most people experienced with torrents would no better. but i know some people cant resist their curiosity.

but anyway, thanks again for the additional info you shared on magnet links and windows 10.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Aug 2015, 17:30

@anarchy

I forgot one thing.
my comment to you that you took as degrading or whatever, was put in obvious and simplest forum was not only for you. i cant assume that your an expert or your level of experience cause i dont know you. but also i know that you wont be the only one reading these comments which was why i chose to color what i said and enlarge it. so it will stand out to others who may just be quickly scrolling thru who may not have our level of experience. who also may need it in it's simplest form for them to understand it and to be helpful to them as well.

just thought you should know that too

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Aug 2015, 22:04

Carlos wrote:Ah, Windows. You can either love it, or hate it. Or sometimes even both. 

I'm intrigued as to how you'd achieve that,Carlos. :S

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 23 Aug 2015, 20:20

Anarchy wrote:
Carlos wrote:Ah, Windows. You can either love it, or hate it. Or sometimes even both. 

I'm intrigued as to how you'd achieve that,Carlos. I is confused
AKA mixed feelings. Smile
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Sun 23 Aug 2015, 21:16

Admin wrote:
Anarchy wrote:

I'm intrigued as to how you'd achieve that,Carlos. I is confused
AKA mixed feelings. Smile
What he said. I cannot NOT feel that way!
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Sep 2015, 13:27

Yeah I tried it again on my PC with Windows 8.1 this time as well as my laptop running Windows 7. On both systems I now get an error at 97% about a file missing or something (it's in broken English).

That's 3 operating systems and 2 different computers. I'm pretty sure the repack is broken.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Fitgirl Repack. [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Help Me! Haha

Post by Guest Mon 07 Sep 2015, 04:37

Hey!!! 

I read through the comments...I then went to send you a PM, but I got the good old message that I haven't met they posting limit to be able to send PMs. If you can shoot me one with the info for FitGirl's repack, that would be awesome!! 

Also, I'm a noob in this forum so...
Forgive me!  I'm new here. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Sep 2015, 06:16

Is anyone having an issue with it saying a firewall/UAC needs to be disabled? I have nothing running, so I'm not positive what's going on. 
It looks well packed and has good reviews...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Sep 2015, 12:41

Ayriath wrote:Is anyone having an issue with it saying a firewall/UAC needs to be disabled? I have nothing running, so I'm not positive what's going on. 
It looks well packed and has good reviews...

UAC needs to be disabled on Windows 7 and 8. This is true for every Sims 4 repack I've tried so far. On Windows 10 I couldn't get it to work at all, likely because I couldn't find a way to disable Windows Defender.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 21 Sep 2015, 14:59

Anarchy wrote:On Windows 10 I couldn't get it to work at all, likely because I couldn't find a way to disable Windows Defender.
Installing a third party AV should do the trick.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Sep 2015, 13:25

Admin wrote:
Anarchy wrote:On Windows 10 I couldn't get it to work at all, likely because I couldn't find a way to disable Windows Defender.
Installing a third party AV should do the trick.

That's hardly a solution. It's not even a workaround really, unless there's an anti-virus that doesn't double as DRM nope.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 22 Sep 2015, 20:39

Well, you said that you couldn't find any way to turn it off, so I offered one. It actually is a possible solution to your issue.
Anyway, you could try this alternative method too: http://goo.gl/mxmQjV
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Sep 2015, 07:29

Admin wrote:Well, you said that you couldn't find any way to turn it off, so I offered one. It actually is a possible solution to your issue.
Anyway, you could try this alternative method too: http://goo.gl/mxmQjV

Well let me reformulate it: I can't find a way to install the Repack without an antivirus getting in the way.

There is no way to turn off Windows Defender completely on Windows 10 8.2, even after you shut it down (supposedly) and disable the relevant policies, and the registry stuff, the stupid thing is still active in the background. Like you said, only way to kill it is to install 3rd party garbageware, but if said garbageware is less than 100% active Windows Defender takes over again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Sep 2015, 05:47

hello everyone
I Hope everyone is okay? Carlos is tha man!!!
I discovered this post by accident ,and it was a happy accident , thank Misfit203 for sharing this with all of us.
and Mr.Sim Architect I was playing using your torrent , and it was working perfectly (I am seeding right now my ratio 2.34 and still going up).
and about this torrent you did say :

Sim ArchitectWell, where is the up to date version then? I looked at KAT and I did not find her release of it The Sims 4 Fitgirl Repack. [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_sad
I did find it here :
kat.cr:The Sims 4: Deluxe Edition + All DLCs (v1.10.57.1020, True MULTI17) [FitGirl Repack]
yes it woes Removed by the request of copyright owner but the torrent still alive
I did get it from her "markable.in FitGirl" ( google it ). 
I hope this will help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Sep 2015, 22:22

guys i get the below message, needles to say that i uninstalled my antivirus, disabled windows defender & uninstalled old sims 4 & origin, also run installer as admin with full privilege on win 7 64bit

what to do now? any help?
The Sims 4 Fitgirl Repack. [CLOSED] - Page 2 Err11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Oct 2015, 21:14

klins wrote:guys i get the below message, needles to say that i uninstalled my antivirus, disabled windows defender & uninstalled old sims 4 & origin, also run installer as admin with full privilege on win 7 64bit

what to do now? any help?
The Sims 4 Fitgirl Repack. [CLOSED] - Page 2 Err11

I got this on Windows 10. My fix was getting rid of Windows 10. But if you're on 7...

Did you disable UAC from registry or just from Control Panel?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Jan 2016, 17:48

Hi guys, new user here, nice to meet everyone. ^^

I'm actually having issues with this as well, running Windows 10 64 bit with AMD. I've tried every method described above, from disabling Defender, running under compatibility and admin, uninstalling and reinstalling to various filepaths...nothing. The only thing happening is the EXE is showing up in the task manager, no CPU usage, and maybe 2 MB of memory. I should note the version is the 1.13, the latest I was able to find. It works just fine for the wife's computer, so I'm thinking it may not just be compatible with mine, alas. Any suggestions?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 20 Jan 2016, 18:42

LiodeDryke wrote:Hi guys, new user here, nice to meet everyone. ^^

I'm actually having issues with this as well, running Windows 10 64 bit with AMD. I've tried every method described above, from disabling Defender, running under compatibility and admin, uninstalling and reinstalling to various filepaths...nothing. The only thing happening is the EXE is showing up in the task manager, no CPU usage, and maybe 2 MB of memory. I should note the version is the 1.13, the latest I was able to find. It works just fine for the wife's computer, so I'm thinking it may not just be compatible with mine, alas. Any suggestions?

Hello and welcome to the forum @LiodeDryke,

This topic here is actually not meant for giving support. Instead, feel free to open a new topic in the subsection here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/f43-the-sims-4-downloads-support-pc

Click on the button "open a new topic", and just copy & paste your message here, into that new thread (you don't have to type in everything again, of course).

I will also close this thread now, since it's not meant for giving support. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top