Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fitgirl is taking a request poll, Sims 3 is on it. need help to win

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fitgirl is taking a request poll, Sims 3 is on it. need help to win Empty Fitgirl is taking a request poll, Sims 3 is on it. need help to win

Post by Guest Sat 13 May 2017, 20:23

she has the sims 3 on that list. which is doing fairly well, but not well enough. she well only repack about 10 games from that list, and i'm not sure the sims 3 is gonna make it. would love to see some simmers jump on the bandwagon and give the poll a push for sims 3.

No registration is required.

to help, please google Fitgirl-Repacks then click on the first result. that will bring you to her games A-Z page. now look in the top left corner of the page,
you will see pink text saying FITGIRL REPACKSClick on that, the poll will be on that page.

Also on a side note... she has the latest Sims 4 with all DLC's on her coming soon repacks list. it might be a cracked version. will know more soon.

Please help sims 3 with the poll!

thanks in advance.

Last edited by Misfit203 on Sat 13 May 2017, 22:16; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Fitgirl is taking a request poll, Sims 3 is on it. need help to win Empty Re: Fitgirl is taking a request poll, Sims 3 is on it. need help to win

Post by Guest Sat 13 May 2017, 22:13

I'm guessing sims 3 could use a good 400 - 600 votes to have a decent chance.

Back to top Go down

Fitgirl is taking a request poll, Sims 3 is on it. need help to win Empty Re: Fitgirl is taking a request poll, Sims 3 is on it. need help to win

Post by Guest Sun 14 May 2017, 04:20

ok nevermind this poll, voting is closed, sadly sims 3 is very doubtful to get a fitgirl repack.

that sucks, her compression methods would have saved me alot of space.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top