Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't Access the Gallery

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't Access the Gallery Empty Can't Access the Gallery

Post by Guest Fri 21 Aug 2015, 01:54

Hi G4TW! 

I have the Reloaded version of the update (I haven't installed all the parts due to Internet problems and I only have the part 1, But I'm just gonna wait until the merged files is here) And it seems that When I try opening the gallery, With origin open and start the game, A Pop error is popping and it says "Origin is currently not running..."

Can I know that is this error occurs in the ultimate fix? will the ultimate fix, Fix my issue?  because if it will fix my issue, Then I'll download all the 5 parts just to fix the game. I'm not a builder and I download from the gallery everytime I want a house. 

Thank you and Goodbye!  

Back to top Go down

Can't Access the Gallery Empty Re: Can't Access the Gallery

Post by Guest Fri 21 Aug 2015, 01:59

From what I read we're no longer able to access the gallery using a cracked TS4 game. It's something having to do with an origin update that didn't make it possible anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Aug 2015, 04:43

Thanks MissNyx. Question answered

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 22 Aug 2015, 01:36

Keyenpeydee wrote:Thanks MissNyx. Question answered

If you absolutely can't live without that gallery, and if you are willing to go through some pain, then see this post here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t20972-the-gallery#142339

Personally, I myself wouldn't do this, simply because it wouldn't be worth the time and effort. But it seems to be working, so...it could be an option if you are willing to go through all that.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Aug 2015, 02:43

Hi,

Not OP, but I've an additional question. To clarify, we can't access the Gallery when we update the game with the Ultimate Fix? Even for our own content and not to download?

Thanks!

EDIT//

Nevermind. I figured that the Gallery could be accessed, just not the online download feature of it. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top