Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZLOrigin and G4TW ver in same pc? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZLOrigin and G4TW ver in same pc? [SOLVED] Empty ZLOrigin and G4TW ver in same pc? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 06 Jun 2017, 06:13

Hi all,sorry for the bother again...i tried searching the forum but i cant seem to find the answer (or maybe I didnt look hard enough,sorry). Im currently having the ZLOrigin ver of Sims 4 installed, managed to get it to work but it crashes occasionally and sometimes connecting to ZClient is quite a hassle. And also i just found out that i will not be able to play if im offline... 

So this brings me back to the question.. will i be able to install the G4TW ver of Sims 4 while still having the ZLorigin one installed? Also, in the first place, i tried installing the g4tw version..worked well up to when i tried to install the toddlers/vampire update and got the origin is not running/sims 4 stopped working/msvcp120.dll errors, which was when i decided to give ZLOrigin a try. But i've been seeing quite a few fixes for these errors so i would like to try installing back the g4tw version and updates now... Thanks for all your help in advance!

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin and G4TW ver in same pc? [SOLVED] Empty Re: ZLOrigin and G4TW ver in same pc? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 06 Jun 2017, 16:14

Hi,

From what I understand, your save games should be all under Documents folder. And correct me if I'm wrong, I think the ZLOrigin has their own 'Sims 4' folder in documents as well. If you installed the G4TW version, you should be able to switch back and forth with the other, since both uses separate 'save' location.

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin and G4TW ver in same pc? [SOLVED] Empty Re: ZLOrigin and G4TW ver in same pc? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 06 Jun 2017, 17:20

No, it doese not have a seperate folder. I have both and can play same game. This currently only works because both versions are at the same level. The minute ZLOrigin updates the game and you play this version, you will get error message that sims is being run at a newer version. But that is easily fixed. Remove the version file from your game file in Documents. ( Delete )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Jun 2017, 06:40

Thanks! Im downloading parenthood from g4tw now... on the other hand, ZClient is acting up today.. disconnected by timeout keeps popping up. And even if it's connected,my ZLorigin looks as though i have not downloaded at of the sims 4 files! Any idea wat's happening?? Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Jun 2017, 15:53

Hi, 

I saw you've opened up a topic so I'll be closing this one instead since your initial question has been answered.

Cheers!

Problem Solved; Topic Closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top