Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Differences between sims 4 zlOrigin and G4TW crack?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Differences between sims 4 zlOrigin and G4TW crack? Empty Differences between sims 4 zlOrigin and G4TW crack?

Post by Guest Wed 04 Oct 2017, 02:18

Hi, as you can see i'm new to the forums so i don't know if this is the correct place to post this. I apologize in advance and i will move it if it's necessary.

I wanted to play TS4 and came to this place to download it, but i have seen a couple of people talking about zlOrigin and i started to wonder: what are the differences between zlOrigin and G4TW crack of the sims 4? that with zlOrigin you need to be online in order to play and with G4TW you can play it offline? Which one is more reliable?

Thanks in advance!

Mod edit: moved to the right section.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Differences between sims 4 zlOrigin and G4TW crack? Empty Re: Differences between sims 4 zlOrigin and G4TW crack?

Post by Guest Wed 04 Oct 2017, 10:27

The G4TW games are based on cracks by Reloaded. So in fact the game itself is cracked.
With ZLOrigin you'll have the games as provided by Origin (so the legal original games). Here Origin is cracked and not the game.

When you are new to the game, (you still have to download and install all DLC's), ZLOrigin is a very simple way to download and install all DLC's to the latest version and keep it uptodate.
Ho to use ZLOrigin, see this https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t30092-zlorigin-made-simple?highlight=zlorigin+made+simple#

You can still play such games off-line
see https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t31695-zlorigin-cracked-game-folders?highlight=zlorigin+made+simple#

Back to top Go down

Differences between sims 4 zlOrigin and G4TW crack? Empty Re: Differences between sims 4 zlOrigin and G4TW crack?

Post by Guest Thu 05 Oct 2017, 04:19

Well, thank you very much for that short but indeed handy and useful explanation! and for those links too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top