Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Crashes. [SOLVED]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game Crashes. [SOLVED] Empty Game Crashes. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 29 Aug 2015, 07:20

Hi guys, Im having problem with sims 4, I have followed the video on how to install everything up to spa day, I have been installing and uninstalling for 4 times. I dont know what's wrong, before spa day everything works fine. "origin is currently not running" if i click on sims 4 icon. If i slect it from the menu, it crashes. Please help me :'(

Back to top Go down

Game Crashes. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Game Crashes. [SOLVED]

Post by Sim Architect Sat 29 Aug 2015, 07:44

Moved...

Did you follow each and every step carefully, specially the ones regarding excluding the folders at your anti virus (even before downloading the game, if necessary) and moving the game out of "Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts"?

If your anti virus deleted your cracked DLL, please go to my video's description at YouTube and download from the link I made available there.

Tea 5 Tea 5

How to Install The Sims 4 with Cool Kitchen Stuff, Spa Day and all DLCs (with torrent link)!
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Aug 2015, 08:20

Why God. Hi, the file is no longer available. Yes i did everything as the video. I moved the file, exclude it from antivirus, i dont know whats wrong

EDIT : I have checked your url today, the tiny url is also say the file is not available

EDIT2: i read that the antivirus may quarantined dll files beforehand, so i redownloaded kitchen stuff, exclude it from antivirus so i re do everything, ive checked my antivirus and there are no files being quarantined, but still not running, origin pop up again

EDIT3: I know my laptop can play the game because it ran once, then it crashes, the next time i open it, origin is currently bla bla

Edit4 : i have uninstalled and reinstalled, i even cleared the registry and run ccleaner:nooooooooooooo:nooooooooooooo:nooooooooooooo

Last edited by zee93 on Mon 31 Aug 2015, 19:01; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Tue 01 Sep 2015, 15:58

Sorry, they put down my cracked DLL, so I had to upload a torrent instead, but it seems I am the only seeder so far.

You did a good thing re-downloading it, is the RldOrigin.dll file there (in the download)?

Did you move the game files to "C:\Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4" (instead of leaving it inside of "Electronic Arts")?

Did you try running it from within the folder it's installed (instead of using a shortcut), as administrator, manually (bu right clicking the TS4.exe and running as administrator)?

Are your video card drivers up to date?

Also, maybe you can rename your folder "The Sims 4" inside of your "Documents" folder to something else, to see what happens Wink

Don't give up, we'll find a solution eventually Smile

Please, let's know how things turned out.

Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Sep 2015, 16:39

Hello

Yes now the rld is there and it wont work

and yes ive tried running it like that in the game/bin by clicking ts4.exe, doesnt work

and i did moved the files, like in your video, still wont work

how can i know whether my card drivers are up to date (im not good with pc haha im using windows 7 btw)

rename it as in it will generate a new folder? yes ive tried that, it doesnt work

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Fri 04 Sep 2015, 23:40

zee93 wrote:Hello

Yes now the rld is there and it wont work

and yes ive tried running it like that in the game/bin by clicking ts4.exe, doesnt work

and i did moved the files, like in your video, still wont work

how can i know whether my card drivers are up to date (im not good with pc haha im using windows 7 btw)

rename it as in it will generate a new folder? yes ive tried that, it doesnt work
Sorry to hear you are still unable to play!

How won't it work? Is the game showing the "origin message", a crash message or just doing "nothing at all"?

Do you know which graphics card you own in your pc?

If you don't know and my other suggestions do not work, please do this:

1. Hold the "Windows Key" and press R once.
2. In the "run" window, type dxdiag and Enter
3. In the window below, click "save all information", select a place in your computer to save the file and open it with notepad.
4. Copy its content and paste here, so we can see what you have in your machine...

Game Crashes. [SOLVED] FvPfNOv

Happy simming!

Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Sep 2015, 08:49

the origin is not running keeps popping up, i dont even know what to try, before spa update it worked fine but nothing works. and sometimes when i launch the game nothing happens

DxDiag:

Mod edit: Inserted report in a spoiler.
-SeoY

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Sep 2015, 22:57

Try to uninstall the game with revo uninstaller in order to delete all files. Then scan with ccleaner to delete the remaining files and restart computer.

After this download << Everything>> and scan for and and delete all the folders in your C folder. Beware, dont delete your downloaded files!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Sep 2015, 10:38

I did manually delete ts4 files in registry without using revo. The i use ccleaner. After reboot, i reinstalled everything, it doesnt work, but ill try and use revo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Wed 09 Sep 2015, 07:03

Please, try to update the video driver for your AMD Radeon HD 7600M Series.

Then, run the game to see if it works.

If not, you may try to find us on the chat, at random times, to see if we can help you better live.

Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Sep 2015, 15:44

hi i dont know how to update , i press update driver, search for online bla bla but it says it is up to date

EDIT : updated, still not working

EDIT: ive used revo uninstaller as well its still not working, its been weeks sobss, are we supposed to install origin because i dont have origin installed, i cant find it in the registry, does this seems right in the game bin folder

EDIT : ive been trying to catch you guys live, but nobody seems to be on the chatbox Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 18 Oct 2015, 08:23

zee93 wrote:hi i dont know how to update , i press update driver, search for online bla bla but it says it is up to date

EDIT : updated, still not working

EDIT: ive used revo uninstaller as well its still not working, its been weeks sobss, are we supposed to install origin because i dont have origin installed, i cant find it in the registry, does this seems right in the game bin folder

EDIT : ive been trying to catch you guys live, but nobody seems to be on the chatbox Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God.

Sorry for the late reply, 

Could be a DEP issue...try adding the TS4.exe to the DEP exclusions; with the option marked here:

Game Crashes. [SOLVED] 6xjqoX9

Turn on DEP for essential Windows programs and services only. The option can be found under Control Panel\System\Advanced\Performance\Settings. In my screenshot it's greyed out because I already disabled DEP completely, with this here:

Game Crashes. [SOLVED] Nwgb3b1x18r2

Press the Windows key + R, type cmd and hit enter. Now type what is shown in my screenshot: 

bcdedit.exe/set nx AlwaysOff

Then see what the command prompt says. If it is a "success" like in my case, re-boot the computer. If not, then leave it, and close the prompt. That doesn't seem to work on all computers; on some computers you need to change some settings in the BIOS, which I will not dwell on here (I'm not familiar with this myself).

Also try moving out or renaming the folder "The Sims 4" from Documents\Electronic Arts. Re-start the game then and see if it makes any difference.

Please note that I (mainly) replied to this post because I saw you were waiting for long. Keep in mind that I am not regularly active on the forum anymore, and if you don't get a reply from someone else, please try using the search function on the forum.

//EDIT

I forgot to mention: the thing with the Windows key + R will work in Windows 7. But if you have Windows 8 or 10, you MUST right-click on the Windows-logo in the bottom left corner of the desktop. Choose "Command prompt (Administrator)". Then type what I showed in the screenshot.

Last edited by Carlos on Sun 18 Oct 2015, 08:33; edited 1 time in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Oct 2015, 08:31

carlos thank you for replying, ive been waiting for someone to suggest other stuff to me, im trying what u suggested and will update , thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 18 Oct 2015, 08:35

zee93 wrote:carlos thank you for replying, ive been waiting for someone to suggest other stuff to me, im trying what u suggested and will update , thank you

I just edited my post (see the part at the end marked with "//EDIT"). I forgot to mention that before. 

Try the thing with "Turn on DEP for Windows...services only" FIRST. After that, save the changes in the settings and try the game. 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Oct 2015, 08:53

hi, ive turned on dep for windows program and services only but still origin problem
then i tried the command prompt but it said access denied, and renaming folder, ive tried that as well :'(

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 18 Oct 2015, 09:54

zee93 wrote:but still origin problem

I don't know what else to suggest, if you already watched Sim Architect's video. You could also read up on my post here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-11-9-2015

Perhaps you have some program on your computer that is blocking the crack. At that point I can't really help further. I saw some people who had Lavasoft's "Web Companion", and then they uninstalled this, and the game worked. Problems are often caused by these small and downsized "security" programs.

If you cannot find a program like that, then try re-installing Windows if you really want to play a cracked Sims 4. The error could also be caused by improperly uninstalled security software.

And if you re-install Windows - please - don't install ANY anti-virus or other similar stuff. I can't really tell what program exactly is causing this issue, but experience shows that the "Origin must be running" error is caused by security programs, most of the time.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Oct 2015, 15:38

i dont think its windows fault because i can play it fine before the update, please if anybody have any idea help me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Oct 2015, 16:31

Hi there! My questions are mostly the same as I've asked others but since you mention you installed everything up till spa day, I can assume you install Get to Work(GTW) as well, right?

Perhaps you can try installing the base game + GTW only and test to see if the game runs. If it does, try playing it per normal, save and exit. If not, unfortunately even if you apply the fix, the origin problem will still be there. 

It might be risky for some but try turning off the windows defender/anti-virus that you have. Some of them are very 'pesky' when it comes to cleaning the system. Even if you exclude the folders, they will find loops to clean your files. 

Driver - Video driver should't interfere with 'origin problems', it will only cause the game to not work properly/won't load at all. But as the above replies, try to update them. Do you have Driver Scape installed? I'm not familiar with AMD series since i'm a NVIDIA user but i hope that might help to update your drivers manually/automatically. 

PS: There's a new experimental (maybe it's already official?) fix that the good Sir Carlos had updated under the Ultimate Fix section. I'm not sure what files are contained inside but if your own Ultimate fix is still causing problems, try downloading that one. (but do not replace your fix in case the first one works).

Sorry if this is too lengthy.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 20 Oct 2015, 01:49

What @Ageha said before; and are you absolutely sure that you moved the whole install folder "The Sims 4" out of Electronic Arts, and not just a single file or something ?

After moving the folder properly, the install location should be C:\Program files(x86)\The Sims 4.

Also, please try indeed re-downloading the Ultimate fix, here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix

Your current fix might have been damaged by something. If I had more time, I would have said let's look via TeamViewer into that. But nowadays I don't have the time to regularly reply to posts, and even less time for TeamViewer. Please try asking one of the active Moderators about TeamViewer.

Also, try taking a break from TS4 for a little while. If you keep on trying and failing, you'll only "wear out". Let this thing go for a little while, and when you feel better, try the steps again (Sims Architect's video, etc.).

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Oct 2015, 18:10

Hello

Ive tried just installing GTW and the base, its a no go, before it worked jst fine, so i dont know what the problem is.

I have updated the driver, still not working

I have tried the anti-virus, even moderator SEOY checked it for me, im only using microsoft security

yes, i did download the ultimate fix and reinstall eveything , still not working

yes, i did move the whole folder of the sims 4, the video sim architect provide is very good and clear

ive been trying for more than a month now, i dont get why it suddenly wont work, it worked fine, i had 2 baby aliens and a pair of twins Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God.

ive asked moderator sim architect for teamviewer but he said he doesnt provide support that way. i cant seem to catch any other moderator online

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 22 Oct 2015, 03:34

zee93 wrote:Hello

Ive tried just installing GTW and the base, its a no go, before it worked jst fine, so i dont know what the problem is.

I have updated the driver, still not working

I have tried the anti-virus, even moderator SEOY checked it for me, im only using microsoft security

yes, i did download the ultimate fix and reinstall eveything , still not working

yes, i did move the whole folder of the sims 4, the video sim architect provide is very good and clear

ive been trying for more than a month now, i dont get why it suddenly wont work, it worked fine, i had 2 baby aliens and a pair of twins Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God.

ive asked moderator sim architect for teamviewer but he said he doesnt provide support that way. i cant seem to catch any other moderator online

Someone posted this here yesterday:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21512-origin-not-running-possible-fix-2

Maybe you could give that a try, too. But other than that I'm out of explanations. And yes, I'm afraid I myself don't really have the time nowadays (as mentioned) for more support than what I can give now. Unfortunately, we don't have many Helpers/Moderators these days...

I've said it already, and I'm going to repeat it: it doesn't matter if it "worked fine before". There may be something on your computer that is blocking the crack of Sims 4, and if you really want to play Sims 4, then consider a Windows re-install. That's all I can say.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 22 Oct 2015, 14:55

Hello ! Just like Carlos said to take break, i advise the same. You will only stress yourself out if you keep trying to figure out why daily. Maybe if there is a new update then you might want to try installing it again? 

PS: Maybe try cleaning your Sims 4 registry?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 22 Oct 2015, 18:07

ive used ccleaner, is there any other way to clean registry

and i did took a break when nobody respond to my post and that no moderator is on chatbox, im trying if anyone can give suggestion, i do hope someone can help me via teamviewer 

also there is no appdata under user in my pc

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 22 Oct 2015, 19:36

zee93 wrote:ive used ccleaner, is there any other way to clean registry

and i did took a break when nobody respond to my post and that no moderator is on chatbox, im trying if anyone can give suggestion, i do hope someone can help me via teamviewer 

also there is no appdata under user in my pc

I uploaded just the 3 crack files here:
http://bit.ly/1OUPgws

Assuming that you really configured your anti-virus properly, download this, and copy + paste the files into the Game\Bin subfolder of your Sims 4 install location. Replace all existing files when prompted.

Then re-run the game.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 22 Oct 2015, 20:18

hi

the link is not working

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next