Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YouTube suggestion missing contents?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

YouTube suggestion missing contents? Empty YouTube suggestion missing contents?

Post by Guest Tue 01 Sep 2015, 06:04

Hi Guys,

After following this post - https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21059-the-sims-4-spa-day-cool-kitchen-stuff-games4theworld-version-thanks-to-carlos-new-torrent# - I have found that it hasn't quite worked. When I next went into my game after installing the update I only actually got a notification for the Luxury Pack and it would appear that I don't have the others.

I also read that the new world should be included but when I enter the game I can't find it. Am I being a complete noob and skimming past it? Do I have to download it from somewhere else maybe?

I just figured maybe you could help with this as I believe the guy in the YouTube clip got all of the files from here originally.

Thanks in advance Smile

Oh, I feel I should add, that I did skip the first step of the video. Just the downloading and installing of The Sims 4 itself as I already have it installed just fine, would that have made any difference? I'm thinking not as I did manage to get the Luxury Pack at least.

Back to top Go down

YouTube suggestion missing contents? Empty Re: YouTube suggestion missing contents?

Post by Sim Architect Tue 01 Sep 2015, 15:09

Hi there!

Yes, I mentioned in the video (and its description), that the content comes from here, and you did the right thing opening a topic at the forum.

Are you running Origin? You should have it NOT running or, if you do, it has to be on OFF LINE mode.

Also, if that does not fix your problem, you may try renaming the "The Sims 4" inside your "Documents" to something else, then run the game and see if you get the content. Then, close it, run again and see if the content is still there. If you have saves, try copying them manually to the newly created folder.

Please, let's know if you got your problem solved or if we can assist you further.

Happy simming!

Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

YouTube suggestion missing contents? Empty Re: YouTube suggestion missing contents?

Post by Guest Sat 12 Sep 2015, 11:44

Hey Smile

Thanks for getting back to me. My apologies that it's taken me a while to get back to you.

I don't play with Origin running because I know the problems it can cause whilst in the online mode.

I've also just tried what you suggested and it did't work Sad

Any further assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Lottie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top