Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 - Spa Day & Cool Kitchen Stuff (Games4theWorld Version, thanks to Carlos!)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 - Spa Day & Cool Kitchen Stuff (Games4theWorld Version, thanks to Carlos!) Empty The Sims 4 - Spa Day & Cool Kitchen Stuff (Games4theWorld Version, thanks to Carlos!)

Post by Sim Architect Sun 23 Aug 2015, 17:50

Hi there! Thanks to Carlos (Source), I got to upload the latest fix, so everybody can have it, yay!!!

Please, open the video below on YouTube, copy the magnet link that is in its description and paste it into your browser (except for Chrome, which does a Google search on it and won't work) or your client torrent, and follow the instructions of the VIDEO (you can do the guide, but some items are on an inverted order and you might face problems with your anti virus, I did NOT change it because I was not the author of it).

How to Install The Sims 4 with Cool Kitchen Stuff, Spa Day and all DLCs (with torrent link)!

This new fix contains the following DLC: Outdoor Retreat, Holiday Party Pack, Get to Work, Luxury Party, Perfect Patio Stuff, Spa Day Pack & Cool Kitchen Stuff. Of course, the fix also updates your game version to 1.10.57.1020, hence the download should contain the "Newcrest" neighborhood, locking doors, half walls and all other stuff you expect it to have!

Thanks for watching! Please share the video or the link to this page with your friends so, in case there's need for an update, the shared link won't be outdated and they won't have problems (once we start a torrent, we can't update it, so it is better to AVOID sharing the magnet link or torrent by itself, unless there is no other way).

==========

Please, BEFORE you even unrar the files you downloaded, exclude the following folders at your anti-virus real-time protection (create the folders if you do not have them already):

1. The folder(s) where you are extracting the RAR files to;
2. C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4;
3. C:\Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4

==========

Still having trouble? Please take a look at my video's (above) description at YouTube, which is being updated frequently with new information, like a new direct download of the cracked RldOrigin.dll file, for example, that may fix your game, if you handle your anti-virus properly!

Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1 

Last edited by Sim Architect on Fri 04 Sep 2015, 20:20; edited 3 times in total
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Spa Day & Cool Kitchen Stuff (Games4theWorld Version, thanks to Carlos!) Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Spa Day & Cool Kitchen Stuff (Games4theWorld Version, thanks to Carlos!)

Post by Sim Architect Mon 24 Aug 2015, 12:46

Just in case anybody was facing any problems yesterday with the magnet link, I changed it to two direct links, one to the torrent (hosted at my Google Drive account) and the other to my PirateBay upload.

I am seeding it at full speed right now (it should upload at up to 100 Mbps, if it worked properly Wink )
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Spa Day & Cool Kitchen Stuff (Games4theWorld Version, thanks to Carlos!) Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Spa Day & Cool Kitchen Stuff (Games4theWorld Version, thanks to Carlos!)

Post by Guest Mon 24 Aug 2015, 16:35

Oke, i am getting frustrated. When I want to start up the game it gives me the well know RLD error en I put it in my Windows defender so it wont mess with that part but it still gives me crap. :'(

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Aug 2015, 17:01

I hope it works Why God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Mon 24 Aug 2015, 23:42

SimsPlayer wrote:Oke, i am getting frustrated. When I want to start up the game it gives me the well know RLD error en I put it in my Windows defender so it wont mess with that part but it still gives me crap. :'(
Sorry to hear that!

You need to turn the anti virus off BEFORE you unrar de game installers too, and you need to exclude the folders where your game is, or it won't work. And, if you download the version I made available at KAT, you also need to exclude the torrents folder even before downloading the files, or you will also face issues.

Meanwhile, you can do this:

1. Open your Microsoft Security Essentials/Windows Defender and Click "History";
  2. Select "All detected items";
  3. Click the button "View Details";
  4. Select all the three items below and click "Allow Item", then give administrative permission:
    The Sims 4 - Spa Day & Cool Kitchen Stuff (Games4theWorld Version, thanks to Carlos!) JVFLtG4
  5. Then, select "Quarantined Items", rinse and repeat Very Happy, meaning that you also have to allow any of the three items if they still appear here, in my case only one was quarantined even after I allowed it on the screen above. After that, your screen should look like this, without any of those three items I showed above quarantined at all:
    The Sims 4 - Spa Day & Cool Kitchen Stuff (Games4theWorld Version, thanks to Carlos!) KQtQJd5
  6. Try running the game and see if it works. If it fixes, great! Otherwise, you may need to unrar the files you got from us, but on a SEPARATE folder from the rest of your torrents, and you need to EXCLUDE that folder first, as well the "old" and "new" game folders too!
  7. Then you install the game again, and crack it too, do the folder moving etc...

[color]

After everything, create a link how I teach on my video and run it as administrator.

If that does not fix your problem, then I think we will need someone more experienced to assist you Sad

Please let us know how you did!

Tea 5 Tea 5[/color]

PLGreendale wrote:I hope it works Why God.
Well, it worked for me and a few other people, I hope it works for you too! Let us know!

Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Aug 2015, 03:08

Hey!
I'm having a problem, i already have the base game but i can't download the torrent version, it shows me an Error in every browser (the page does not open)
Can you please help me or upload the torrent to mediafire so i can download it?
Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 25 Aug 2015, 03:12

ArianaGrizly wrote:Hey!
I'm having a problem, i already have the base game but i can't download the torrent version, it shows me an Error in every browser (the page does not open)
Thank you!

If you properly paste the magnet link into your browser, you should get a message like this (in uTorrent, but I'm sure the other torrent clients have something similar too):

The Sims 4 - Spa Day & Cool Kitchen Stuff (Games4theWorld Version, thanks to Carlos!) L9wg16yyh1wx

Click "Launch Application", and the torrent download should start in your client. The screenshot is an example from another torrent, but you'll get the idea.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Aug 2015, 03:25

Carlos wrote:
Thank you!

If you properly paste the magnet link into your browser, you should get a message like this (in uTorrent, but I'm sure the other torrent clients have something similar too):

The Sims 4 - Spa Day & Cool Kitchen Stuff (Games4theWorld Version, thanks to Carlos!) L9wg16yyh1wx

Click "Launch Application", and the torrent download should start in your client. The screenshot is an example from another torrent, but you'll get the idea.

That's not the error i'm exactly getting,
when i try downloading The Sims 4 - Cool Kitchen, Spa Day and Everything Else / All DLCs 
This appears to me :
 The Sims 4 - Spa Day & Cool Kitchen Stuff (Games4theWorld Version, thanks to Carlos!) 356578564

It's in Arabic, but it says the web page is not available.
The weird thing is that every other link works!
This one however, shows me this error, so i can't download it
(I use utorrent and nothing pops up, not even the massage you mentioned)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 25 Aug 2015, 03:27

ArianaGrizly wrote:
Carlos wrote:
Thank you!

That's not the error i'm exactly getting,
when i try downloading The Sims 4 - Cool Kitchen, Spa Day and Everything Else / All DLCs 
This appears to me :
 The Sims 4 - Spa Day & Cool Kitchen Stuff (Games4theWorld Version, thanks to Carlos!) 356578564

It's in Arabic, but it says the web page is not available.
The weird thing is that every other link works!
This one however, shows me this error, so i can't download it
(I use utorrent and nothing pops up, not even the massage you mentioned)

I guess the site may be blocked by your country's government. Please wait for Sim Architect's feedback on this. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Tue 25 Aug 2015, 04:01

Hi there! Can you open the pirate bay site on your computer, Ariana? The magnet I liked on my video is hosted there right now. Smile

Carlos, thanks for replying! I found out a way to upload my torrents to thepiratebay, so I posted a "regular" link in my video description at YouTube that points to the pirate bay download page for my torrent (that has a link to the magnet).

It is opening normally to me, maybe she is blocked by her country's government or her internet service provider (or network administrator etc...).

Please, open my video again, I just added the torrent on my new MediaFire account to the video description at YouTube, so you can use it to download it directly, then let's know if it fixed your issue. Thanks for posting!

Tea 5 Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Aug 2015, 04:23

Sim Architect wrote:Hi there! Can you open the pirate bay site on your computer, Ariana? The magnet I liked on my video is hosted there right now. Smile

Carlos, thanks for replying! I found out a way to upload my torrents to thepiratebay, so I posted a "regular" link in my video description at YouTube that points to the pirate bay download page for my torrent (that has a link to the magnet).

It is opening normally to me, maybe she is blocked by her country's government or her internet service provider (or network administrator etc...).

Please, open my video again, I just added the torrent on my new MediaFire account to the video description at YouTube, so you can use it to download it directly, then let's know if it fixed your issue. Thanks for posting!

Tea 5 Tea 5 Tea 5
Thank you !
It worked like a charm!
And thank you Carlos for trying to help and clear things out Smile

P.S. Pirate bay isn't actually blocked here and i usually download games from there before i purchase them (if i'm hesitate)
But that link didn't work, the mediafire link worked perfectly!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Aug 2015, 07:21

Alright, so I had downloaded the fix when it was in five parts and had attempted to use it before you had compiled it into a torrent. Unfortunately I seem to have messed up horribly, and to the point that my entire game wouldn't start after receiving the dreaded "must update through origin" message. I changed where the folder was, which didn't help, and ended up having to uninstall the entire game without having a back up copy. So until I can re-downloaded the Sims 4, install it, and attempt t use the fix, I'm stuck. Is there anything that this version has to have done differently than normal when it comes to the torrents? Because I thought I had followed the instructions rather well until the game wouldn't open and then decided to twist up into knots on me, haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Aug 2015, 12:11

Sim Architect wrote:
SimsPlayer wrote:Oke, i am getting frustrated. When I want to start up the game it gives me the well know RLD error en I put it in my Windows defender so it wont mess with that part but it still gives me crap. :'(
Sorry to hear that!

You need to turn the anti virus off BEFORE you unrar de game installers too, and you need to exclude the folders where your game is, or it won't work. And, if you download the version I made available at KAT, you also need to exclude the torrents folder even before downloading the files, or you will also face issues.

1. Open your Microsoft Security Essentials/Windows Defender and Click "History";
  4. Select all the three items below and click "Allow Item", then give administrative permission:
    The Sims 4 - Spa Day & Cool Kitchen Stuff (Games4theWorld Version, thanks to Carlos!) JVFLtG4
  5. Then, select "Quarantined Items", rinse and repeat Very Happy, meaning that you also have to allow any of the three items if they still appear here, in my case only one was quarantined even after I allowed it on the screen above. After that, your screen should look like this, without any of those three items I showed above quarantined at all:
    The Sims 4 - Spa Day & Cool Kitchen Stuff (Games4theWorld Version, thanks to Carlos!) KQtQJd5
  6. Try running the game and see if it works. If it fixes, great! Otherwise, you may need to unrar the files you got from us, but on a SEPARATE folder from the rest of your torrents, and you need to EXCLUDE that folder first, as well the "old" and "new" game folders too!
  7. Then you install the game again, and crack it too, do the folder moving etc...

After everything, create a link how I teach on my video and run it as administrator.

If that does not fix your problem, then I think we will need someone more experienced to assist you Sad

Tea 5 Tea 5

Well, it worked for me and a few other people, I hope it works for you too! Let us know!

Tea 5 Tea 5

Oke so i deleted everything again and im trying to do everything by een putting the files in the windows defender.
I hope it works, I will let you know as soon as Im done. Smile 
Thanks for the help and tips I appreciate it!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Tue 25 Aug 2015, 12:39

ArianaGrizly wrote:
Sim Architect wrote:Hi there! Can you open the pirate bay site on your computer, Ariana? The magnet I liked on my video is hosted there right now. Smile

Tea 5 Tea 5 Tea 5
Thank you !
It worked like a charm!
And thank you Carlos for trying to help and clear things out Smile

P.S. Pirate bay isn't actually blocked here and i usually download games from there before i purchase them (if i'm hesitate)
But that link didn't work, the mediafire link worked perfectly!
Glad it works! You are more than welcome! Happy simming!!! Tea 4 Tea 4

belovedbeauty wrote:Alright, so I had downloaded the fix when it was in five parts and had attempted to use it before you had compiled it into a torrent. Unfortunately I seem to have messed up horribly, and to the point that my entire game wouldn't start after receiving the dreaded "must update through origin" message. I changed where the folder was, which didn't help, and ended up having to uninstall the entire game without having a back up copy. So until I can re-downloaded the Sims 4, install it, and attempt t use the fix, I'm stuck. Is there anything that this version has to have done differently than normal when it comes to the torrents? Because I thought I had followed the instructions rather well until the game wouldn't open and then decided to twist up into knots on me, haha.
The difference is that you can watch my video tutorial and it takes a bit faster (for some people) to download it. Besides that, you could also have had a download error in one of your slices, for example, and produce some corrupted file, as some people reported earlier (it should NOT happen, but who knows? Mine is supposed to be the exact copy of Carlos's version, with the addition of a link to my video and, instead of five slices, you get everything in one single RAR). Please, let us know if it works!

Tea 5 Tea 5

SimsPlayer wrote:
Sim Architect wrote:
Sorry to hear that!

Tea 5 Tea 5

Tea 5 Tea 5

Oke so i deleted everything again and im trying to do everything by een putting the files in the windows defender.
I hope it works, I will let you know as soon as Im done. Smile 
Thanks for the help and tips I appreciate it!!
I hope it works! Otherwise, please let us know, so we can assist you further!

Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Aug 2015, 13:56

Oke, now i get the origin error. This is an endless problem. 
Do you know how to fix that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Tue 25 Aug 2015, 18:12

SimsPlayer wrote:Oke, now i get the origin error. This is an endless problem. 
Usually by moving the game program outside of "Electronic Arts" and creating a new shortcut with the new destination path, like I show in the video Wink

Remember, BEFORE you even unrar the files you downloaded, you always need to exclude the following folders at your anti-virus real-time protection (create the folders if you do not have them already):

1. The folder where you are extracting the RAR files to;

Let's know how things turned out!

Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Aug 2015, 22:34

Sim Architect wrote:
SimsPlayer wrote:Oke, now i get the origin error. This is an endless problem. 
Usually by moving the game program outside of "Electronic Arts" and creating a new shortcut with the new destination path, like I show in the video Wink

Remember, BEFORE you even unrar the files you downloaded, you always need to exclude the following folders at your anti-virus real-time protection (create the folders if you do not have them already):

1. The folder where you are extracting the RAR files to;

Let's know how things turned out!

Tea 5 Tea 5

Yes, I did all ot that but it still gives me the error.
I already put the .rar file in the windows defender before I unpacked them.
I included every file, from where i downloaded and where I installed it. I do not have a shortcut because I open the game from the installed section. I already moved the sims 4 out of the electronic arts, and now it gives me the origin error.  If you dont know how to help me I am going to give up. haha

@edit

Oke  I read wrong, I dont know what my antivirus progam is.....
But i do have windows 8, How can you look that up which antivirus program you have?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Tue 25 Aug 2015, 22:48

Hi! If you have Windows 8, you probably have Windows Defender, so it's the same one I have too (and the same one shown in the video and some screenshots above in this topic when I replied to you a while ago).

Please, let us know if you got it working!

Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Aug 2015, 22:50

Sim Architect wrote:Hi! If you have Windows 8, you probably have Windows Defender, so it's the same one I have too (and the same one shown in the video and some screenshots above in this topic when I replied to you a while ago).

Please, let us know if you got it working!

Tea 5 Tea 5

No, I didnt get it to work. I'll just wait untill all the game packs are downloadable one by one. 
But thanks for your help!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Tue 25 Aug 2015, 22:56

How come you did all the steps so fast? Are you sure you followed the VIDEO instructions, and NOT the guide, carefully, closely, step by step (and considering my notes here and in the video, of course)? We can always have more experienced users coming around to help you, you do not need to give up if you don't want to. Smile

Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Aug 2015, 23:01

Sim Architect wrote:How come you did all the steps so fast? Are you sure you followed the VIDEO instructions, and NOT the guide, carefully, closely, step by step (and considering my notes here and in the video, of course)? We can always have more experienced users coming around to help you, you do not need to give up if you don't want to. Smile

Tea 5 Tea 5

Haha, I did everything in the morning and afternoon. I followd everything step by step but it just wont work. I dont know what Im doing wrong. Ill just ask my brother to try it for me tomorow and see if he does something that i missed 4 times. ( because I installed and removed the sims 4 times now) and see if he can perform a miracle. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Aug 2015, 04:11

So... I'm back. I downloaded everything again, unpacked it, excluded it, installed it like I've done before (and usually have no issue), but now I've been given the dreaded "origin" error, which I've never received. Help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Aug 2015, 04:16

belovedbeauty wrote:So... I'm back. I downloaded everything again, unpacked it, excluded it, installed it like I've done before (and usually have no issue), but now I've been given the dreaded "origin" error, which I've never received. Help.
NEVER MIND. I followed the advice of you guys, moved the file outside of Electronic Arts and it works! I have the Cool Kitchen Stuff and am no longer receiving and error. GOD SENDS YOU GUYS ARE. THANK YOU! All Hail Carlos!

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Spa Day & Cool Kitchen Stuff (Games4theWorld Version, thanks to Carlos!) Empty Missing data error?

Post by Guest Wed 26 Aug 2015, 04:21

I followed the entire tutorial to install. However, when I try to run the game it comes up the with the error:

Unable to start:

Cannot start because the required game data is missing or damaged. Please try reinstalling the game.
[85262c58:29f00e76:00000000]

I have a Windows 8.1 with 64 bit.

I've tried to re-download & reapplying the Spa Day & Cool Kitchen data in the The Sims 4 Folder. It still doesn't work. Anyone have a possible solution to this? I have no CC/mods installed yet by the way, this is a brand new desktop.  Why.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Wed 26 Aug 2015, 15:57

belovedbeauty wrote:
belovedbeauty wrote:So... I'm back. I downloaded everything again, unpacked it, excluded it, installed it like I've done before (and usually have no issue), but now I've been given the dreaded "origin" error, which I've never received. Help.
NEVER MIND. I followed the advice of you guys, moved the file outside of Electronic Arts and it works! I have the Cool Kitchen Stuff and am no longer receiving and error. GOD SENDS YOU GUYS ARE. THANK YOU! All Hail Carlos!
You are welcome!

Tea 3 Tea 3

erwinsmh wrote:I followed the entire tutorial to install. However, when I try to run the game it comes up the with the error:

Unable to start:

Cannot start because the required game data is missing or damaged. Please try reinstalling the game.
[85262c58:29f00e76:00000000]

I have a Windows 8.1 with 64 bit.

I've tried to re-download & reapplying the Spa Day & Cool Kitchen data in the The Sims 4 Folder. It still doesn't work. Anyone have a possible solution to this? I have no CC/mods installed yet by the way, this is a brand new desktop.  Why.

Please, follow the instructions in the VIDEO below and download the stuff from the link in its description at YouTube.

It is more up to date and it should work. Let us know if you need further assistance or if you got your game working. Thanks!

Tea 5 Tea 5

How to Install The Sims 4 with Cool Kitchen Stuff, Spa Day and all DLCs (with torrent link)!
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top