Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where to download and install the stuff packs without the whole package

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where to download and install the stuff packs without the whole package Empty Where to download and install the stuff packs without the whole package

Post by Guest Thu 17 Sep 2015, 03:11

Hi

Where can we download the spa day and kitchen stuff packs without the base game and expansions? I have the base game and get to work installed so I only want to download the stuff packs but the torrent has everything in it. I really don't want to download everything again, just the stuff packs.

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Where to download and install the stuff packs without the whole package Empty Re: Where to download and install the stuff packs without the whole package

Post by Guest Fri 18 Sep 2015, 16:17

Noone knows? Really?

Back to top Go down

Where to download and install the stuff packs without the whole package Empty Re: Where to download and install the stuff packs without the whole package

Post by Guest Fri 18 Sep 2015, 19:18

Hi there, Narzz, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

The Ultimate Fix has always contained only the DLC and updates, the base game is a separate download. The latest one, in addition, doesn't contain Get to Work either. It can be downloaded from here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix#

Let us know how it goes. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Sep 2015, 20:10

Ohhh that's exactly what I needed thank you so much!!! I've been stuck looking at this one: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21059-the-sims-4-spa-day-cool-kitchen-stuff-games4theworld-version-thanks-to-carlos

Thanks again Smile Yay!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Sep 2015, 11:39

Just to report back -- Patch is working. I did have to move the folder due to the Origin error but apart from that it's fine.

It does seem to be problematic since the patch, loading screens getting stuck and needing force-close etc. Never had this before.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top