Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I HAVE ALL EXP PACKS AND THE GAME WONT LET ME INSTALL PACKAGE FILES WITHIN THE LAUNCHER

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I HAVE ALL EXP PACKS AND THE GAME WONT LET ME INSTALL PACKAGE FILES WITHIN THE LAUNCHER Empty I HAVE ALL EXP PACKS AND THE GAME WONT LET ME INSTALL PACKAGE FILES WITHIN THE LAUNCHER

Post by Guest Sun 23 Sep 2012, 15:00

plz help i use a macbook pro I'm a new macbook user Noob Sad

Back to top Go down

I HAVE ALL EXP PACKS AND THE GAME WONT LET ME INSTALL PACKAGE FILES WITHIN THE LAUNCHER Empty Re: I HAVE ALL EXP PACKS AND THE GAME WONT LET ME INSTALL PACKAGE FILES WITHIN THE LAUNCHER

Post by Admin Sun 23 Sep 2012, 16:01

Hello,

.Package files are not installed through the launcher, but via a "Mods" folder instead.
Read this guide for PC, it might help you: http://www.mediafire.com/view/?qmai41idqgcah13
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

I HAVE ALL EXP PACKS AND THE GAME WONT LET ME INSTALL PACKAGE FILES WITHIN THE LAUNCHER Empty Re: I HAVE ALL EXP PACKS AND THE GAME WONT LET ME INSTALL PACKAGE FILES WITHIN THE LAUNCHER

Post by Guest Sun 23 Sep 2012, 16:45

does this apply to sims3pack files as well

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 23 Sep 2012, 16:59

Hello,

No, .Sims3Pack files can be installed by double-clicking them.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Sep 2012, 17:14

this is what it shows when i try to download sims3packfile /Users/s/Desktop/Screen Shot 2012-09-23 at 11.13.46 AM.png

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 23 Sep 2012, 17:21

Hello,

I can't see the screenshot like that.
You have to upload it somewhere and post the link here.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Sep 2012, 17:41

here it is xD sry
I HAVE ALL EXP PACKS AND THE GAME WONT LET ME INSTALL PACKAGE FILES WITHIN THE LAUNCHER Dnnf52
this is the screenshot that shows my problems with starting the game , ive tried all the guides for mac an the ultimate fix also how to install sims 3 on mac by dale and late night

Last edited by sandie322 on Mon 24 Sep 2012, 06:28; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 23 Sep 2012, 18:17

Hello,

I don't get it, you get that error when trying to launch the game or when trying to install the .Sims3Pack file?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Sep 2012, 18:34

when trying to install a .sims3pack file i haven't launched game yet

//EDIT

ok so i launched the game and it shows the same thing what do i do?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 23 Sep 2012, 22:24

Hello,

Do you get that error when you double-click on a .Sims3Pack file?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Sep 2012, 23:19

yes as well as launching the game!

//EDIT

someone plz help me i have intalled and unistalled 3 times same stupid message >.<
its shows the same as the screenshot shown above

//EDIT

this screenshot here
I HAVE ALL EXP PACKS AND THE GAME WONT LET ME INSTALL PACKAGE FILES WITHIN THE LAUNCHER I46 ic.com/dnnf52.png" alt="" />
i have the sims 3,high end loft stuff, ambitions,fast lane stuff,town life stuff,outdoor living stuff,generations,pets, showtime, katy perry sweet treats,master suite stuff, diesel stuff and supernatural,late night and world adventures

also i reinstalled the games so now the game launches but my downloads folder is full of custom content that won't let me download and it shows the same message

Last edited by sandie322 on Thu 27 Sep 2012, 16:00; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 24 Sep 2012, 17:36

Hello,

Which games do you have installed at the moment?

Ps. Please do not spam, but just use the "Edit" button on your post.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top