Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newest update, TS4 process closing after few seconds

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Newest update, TS4 process closing after few seconds Empty Newest update, TS4 process closing after few seconds

Post by Guest Thu 17 Sep 2015, 19:13

I haven't played Sims in a while and decide to upgrade... that was a mistake. I tried to simply download newest update and add it to my version of game, but everything I've got was an error about "Origin not running". After fighting with this all day I decided to download whole thing again and install this site's version + update. 
Now I don't even get an error, the game is starting its process, but it's dissapearing before anything visible happen. Running as administrator doesn't work, I've installed both vcredist files several times and reinstalled whole game, but it haven't worked as well.

Back to top Go down

Newest update, TS4 process closing after few seconds Empty Re: Newest update, TS4 process closing after few seconds

Post by Sim Architect Thu 05 Nov 2015, 18:14

Sorry to hear you got that problem. Did you figure things out already?

Just in case, you may want to use the information and download links from my video tutorial below.

Keep us posted.

Tea 5 Tea 5[/color]

How to Install The Sims 4 with Cool Kitchen Stuff, Spa Day and all DLCs (with torrent link)!
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down