Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newest update issues!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Newest update issues! Empty Newest update issues!

Post by Guest Sat 31 Dec 2016, 03:16

My game worked fine before the newest update, but there are a few issues that have gotten worse over time. At first I could work around them, but I no longer can. These issues are:

-In CAS, the trait and aspiration tabs either freeze or I can't edit them. If editing a family they will glitch and merge with another members.
-I can't open the phone. I can just see the bottom of it's tab hidden up the top of the screen for some reason.
-My pause menu bugs out. When I go into options, nothing shows up. I can't exit the game or save either.
-When I select "Go back to main menu", the map goes black while all the tabs are still there.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game at least tree times now to try and fix it, but the issues won't resolve. So I decided to ask if anyone else had these issues or knew how to resolve them?
Also, it has nothing to do with mods or CC. I removed them and the issue still continued before I decided to put them back. So if anyone can help me out it would be awesome Smile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top