Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom music issues.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Custom music issues. Empty Custom music issues.

Post by Guest Thu 27 Aug 2015, 08:55

Hi! So I'm having a small problem with playing my own mp3 music. Whenever I'm in the game options for Music, all of them plays except while in-game mode. How can I fix this? their maximum bitrate are all 320.

Back to top Go down

Custom music issues. Empty CUSTOM MUSIC ISSUE

Post by Guest Sun 20 Sep 2015, 11:32

Hello! I kind of need help with regards to the game's custom music, the songs I've put in Easy Listening won't play in-game unlike those I've put in Romance which plays smoothly. I want to know a solution to this. I even edited my songs' properties just in case but it's still not working. Could it be because I'm using TS4's Temporary patch fix for ver 1.10? Wat.

Back to top Go down

Custom music issues. Empty Re: Custom music issues.

Post by Sim Architect Thu 05 Nov 2015, 18:09

Hi! Sorry to hear you got that issue.

Did you get it solved with our latest version below?

Please, keep us posted. Happy simming!

Tea 5 Tea 5

How to Install The Sims 4 with Cool Kitchen Stuff, Spa Day and all DLCs (with torrent link)!
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Nov 2015, 04:27

Hi! I'm still at 1.10 but I am not using the temporary fix anymore, and the problem is still there. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 15 Nov 2015, 09:00

chaching wrote:Hi! I'm still at 1.10 but I am not using the temporary fix anymore, and the problem is still there. Sad

Have you already had a look at this here ?
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18221-how-to-add-custom-music-into-your-sims-4-game

I remember once a user who had a similar issue, but he made an error when installing the game, and that caused the problem. He installed the Ultimate fix after installing the base game. And then applied "Get to Work", which was wrong. You need to install Get to Work at first, and THEN apply the fix.

But I don't think this is the problem in your case.

I'm not on my main computer now, so I can't look up the bitrates of my own custom songs. If I recall correctly though, when researching for the guide above, the actual bitrate didn't matter back then, and I doubt they changed anything about it. But feel free to add songs with different bitrates though, to make sure.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top