Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Music is not showing up in game.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Custom Music is not showing up in game. Empty Custom Music is not showing up in game.

Post by Guest Mon 11 Apr 2016, 20:27

Hello! 

I tried add some mp3 files into my custom music folder, Pop and they don't show up in game (both options menu and the stereo.)

I don't know what else to do really other than ask on here xD

Any help?

Back to top Go down

Custom Music is not showing up in game. Empty Re: Custom Music is not showing up in game.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 11 Apr 2016, 20:45

MadzAssassin wrote:Hello! 

I tried add some mp3 files into my custom music folder, Pop and they don't show up in game (both options menu and the stereo.)

I don't know what else to do really other than ask on here xD

Any help?

Hello,

As of currently, this here is all we know about custom music in-game:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18221-how-to-add-custom-music-into-your-sims-4-game

If it doesn't work for you, try putting in more .mp3 files, to verify that the issue is with all music, and not just with a few single songs. I also recall a user making a mistake during the installation of pirated DLC, hence the music didn't work. Not sure if that's the case with you, but this is the correct install order - of the pirated Sims 4 games.

1) Base game
2) Get to Work
3) Get together
4) Hotfix
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top