Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC Not Showing up after Latest Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CC Not Showing up after Latest Update Empty CC Not Showing up after Latest Update

Post by Guest Sun 20 Sep 2015, 22:36

CC Not Showing up after Latest Update Ts4_2012
I have applied the latest update and because I had issues with the installation, I had to reinstall the game. I decided to import my saves and tray files from before and my game works fine in the old households. My only problem is when I go into cas.fulleditmode to edit my sims the cc is missing. The only cc available is what is being worn by the sims from my saves, but they appear with a blue lock and this 9.999,99 price and I can't click on them. I also tried to create new sims, but I have the same problem. 

I have my resource file, and I do not have sub folders of custom content. My mods folder is located under documents>electronic arts>The sims 4>mods. The cc is all of the same content I had previously installed in game.

Thanks in advance!

Back to top Go down

CC Not Showing up after Latest Update Empty Re: CC Not Showing up after Latest Update

Post by Sim Architect Thu 05 Nov 2015, 17:55

Hi! Did you find a solution for your problem, so far? Maybe the CC isn't compatible with the current version of the game, or maybe you have to install all your CC manually again (I didn't ever use/handle CC on Sims 4, so I don't know much about how to, but there's a topic on it, link below).

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18175-how-to-install-custom-content-in-ts4-package-files-script-mods-custom-sims-lots-updated-on-21-03-2015

Please, keep us posted, and happy simming!

Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male