Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 Pets AVAILABLE NOW!!! [ADMIN UPDATE PAGE 4]

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 Pets AVAILABLE NOW!!! [ADMIN UPDATE PAGE 4] - Page 2 Empty The Sims 3 Pets AVAILABLE NOW!!! [ADMIN UPDATE PAGE 4]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 04 Oct 2011, 09:35

First topic message reminder :

Hello fellow Sims fans!
Did you know that October 4th is World Animal Day?
Did you know that The Sims 3 Pets will be officially released 14 days from now? Did you know that G4TW will release a torrent within days of the official release, and a new fix to top it off?
It seems like a perfect day to start a countdown anticipating the release of this expansionpack! Lets share our anticipations while we wait.
Which pet are you looking forward to most? Do you have a pet in mind for your family? And more.

Countdown to release of The Sims 3 Pets: Today is October 18th, official release today! G4TW release ready! Admin update on page 4.

Admin edit: If you want to stay updated about future The Sims (3) releases, don't forget to join this mailinglist/group: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/g8-the-sims-3-fans

- ADMIN

Last edited by Lady ElDi on Tue 18 Oct 2011, 15:19; edited 17 times in total
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Pets AVAILABLE NOW!!! [ADMIN UPDATE PAGE 4] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 3 Pets AVAILABLE NOW!!! [ADMIN UPDATE PAGE 4]

Post by Guest Sat 15 Oct 2011, 20:33

undeadprincessjo wrote:I showed my sister how I got my TS3 and expansions on my computer before I got my new computer, which I haven't installed TS3 on yet. I've downloaded the base game and expansions I wanted, but I haven't installed anything yet. Should I wait until you guys put up TS3 Pets, so that I won't have to un-install anything, or what? I'm not sure if we will have to un-install anything for Pets, so are we going to have to? In that case, should I just wait a few more days?

Nah guy, you'll be fine to download and install all the other games and expacks.. Pets will be the latest expack. so you won't have to un-install anything..

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Pets AVAILABLE NOW!!! [ADMIN UPDATE PAGE 4] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 3 Pets AVAILABLE NOW!!! [ADMIN UPDATE PAGE 4]

Post by Admin Sat 15 Oct 2011, 21:14

undeadprincessjo wrote:I showed my sister how I got my TS3 and expansions on my computer before I got my new computer, which I haven't installed TS3 on yet. I've downloaded the base game and expansions I wanted, but I haven't installed anything yet. Should I wait until you guys put up TS3 Pets, so that I won't have to un-install anything, or what? I'm not sure if we will have to un-install anything for Pets, so are we going to have to? In that case, should I just wait a few more days?
Hello,

No need to uninstall anything. Just read this instructions, as it'll be updated whenever the new expansion has been released: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Oct 2011, 18:00

I've found a link on torrentz.com with Sims 3: Pets. But it needs some seeding Sad But perhaps it is not the real one. Here's the link :

http://www. Censored .org

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 17 Oct 2011, 18:28

nightwish20102011 wrote:I've found a link on torrentz.com with Sims 3: Pets. But it needs some seeding Sad But perhaps it is not the real one. Here's the link :

http://www. Censored .org

- ADMIN

Personally, I would not trust it. There's been no official release yet. G4TW will release a version within a few days.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Oct 2011, 20:55

No problem, I was wondering how someone could make a torrent of a game that isn't officially released yet. I dont trust it to. But I still can't wait for this game I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 17 Oct 2011, 21:04

nightwish20102011 wrote:No problem, I was wondering how someone could make a torrent of a game that isn't officially released yet. I dont trust it to. But I still can't wait for this game I love you
Hello,

And these people know this and that's the reason why they create fake torrents, which most of the time contain viruses.
Same with Pirates and Nobles; people had uploaded fake torrents with a modified installed in it.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Oct 2011, 05:49

its today.. where is it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Oct 2011, 05:52

xEXilUx wrote:its today.. where is it?

Uh no, It's on the 18th, tomorrow.. And you have to give G4TW, atleast a full day to get it ready for pirated use.

And hey, show a lil appreciation, you'll be getting something free of charge 98% of people pay $49.99 for.. I think a preemptive "Thank you", would be in order.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Oct 2011, 06:54

I hope there are llamas! (the sims have been obsessed with them ever since agesss ago) that would make life fun haha

But seriously thanks for everything all of you guys too, it's awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 18 Oct 2011, 08:37

Violent wrote:
xEXilUx wrote:its today.. where is it?

Uh no, It's on the 18th, tomorrow.. And you have to give G4TW, atleast a full day to get it ready for pirated use.

And hey, show a lil appreciation, you'll be getting something free of charge 98% of people pay $49.99 for.. I think a preemptive "Thank you", would be in order.

What he said.
Stay tuned to the forum, G4TW will release a version soon. After the files are ready for torrenting of course.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Oct 2011, 11:49

I am sooooooooo super excited Very Happy!

Can't wait!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 18 Oct 2011, 11:57

Hi there everyone,

There's no clean version out there yet, so I recommend you DO NOT download anything called "The Sims 3: Pets" for now. A lot of uploaders claim to have the correct files, but as reports show, these files are password protected and probably contain viruses. Be warned.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Oct 2011, 13:13

any luck on finding a clean torrent dieing to play this game

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Oct 2011, 13:16

just saw the first version pop up on usenet.
downloading now. dont believe its the real deal tho.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Oct 2011, 13:20

anyone know more or less what size the file should be ? 6gb is to much aint it ?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 18 Oct 2011, 13:22

Txu wrote:just saw the first version pop up on usenet.

Be careful, I still think its a bit soon for a clean torrent. If you must, only download from a trusted uploader only.
I think its safer to wait.
It could be 6 GB including cracks, readme's etc.

Last edited by Lady ElDi on Tue 18 Oct 2011, 13:23; edited 1 time in total
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 18 Oct 2011, 13:24

Lady ElDi wrote:

Be careful, I still think its a bit soon for a clean torrent. If you must, only download from a trusted uploader only.
Hi there,

Cracks and Readme's are like a few MB, lol.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Oct 2011, 13:25

yeah im not downloading just yet just keeping an eye on whats happening lol

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 18 Oct 2011, 13:26

Admin wrote:
Lady ElDi wrote:

Hi there,

Who knows what they added. Maybe a patch is included, that's what the etc. is for.
I still don't think anyone should download just yet no matter how tempting it is.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Oct 2011, 13:29

oh and very tempting it is Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Oct 2011, 13:31

Admin wrote:
Lady ElDi wrote:

Hi there,

if using usenet dont forget about the Par files to repair. sometimes they are huge.

been looking at other websites wich i trust and they also have The Sims 3 Pets now.
il still be carefull dont feel like reinstalling windows Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 18 Oct 2011, 13:31

njberry wrote:oh and very tempting it is Razz

LOL I know.
I'm looking at TPB, 2 pc versions but no seeds. G4TW will release one soon enough.
Patience is a virtue.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 18 Oct 2011, 13:33

Lady ElDi wrote:

LOL I know.
I'm looking at TPB, 2 pc versions but no seeds. G4TW will release one soon enough.
Patience is a virtue.
Hello,

Games4theworld will release a version either today or tomorrow. If you really want to enjoy the game and don't want to get nasty viruses: be patient. It's not going to walk away or something.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Oct 2011, 13:43

ill sit here and wait Smile all excited and hyped on coffee

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 18 Oct 2011, 13:44

Hi there,

If you're lucky, I might be able to get you a download later today. IF you're very lucky...
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Oct 2011, 13:46

well i hope we are very lucky lol. ive been waiting for pets to be back in the sims since the sims 3 base game came out

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 18 Oct 2011, 13:48

Admin wrote:
Lady ElDi wrote:

LOL I know.
Patience is a virtue.
Hello,

Games4theworld will release a version either today or tomorrow. If you really want to enjoy the game and don't want to get nasty viruses: be patient. It's not going to walk away or something.

With pets, you never know Laughing
I'll definitely wait. I've just downloaded all G4TW versions a few weeks ago for the best possible result, I'm not breaking my game with a different release.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top