Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP sims 3 and sims 3 pets not working?! how to update sims 3 pets?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HELP sims 3 and sims 3 pets not working?! how to update sims 3 pets? Empty HELP sims 3 and sims 3 pets not working?! how to update sims 3 pets?

Post by Guest Sat 19 Nov 2016, 17:09

So I installed the sims 3 and the sims 3 Pets by doing exactly what was asked of me on here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

However, the sims isn't working. I think it is because of the fact that Sims 3 is the newest version and sims 3 pets is the oldest version.
Is it possible? And more important, how do I fix it?

Thanks in advance!

//EDIT

I can't install generations either because of this update problem

Back to top Go down

HELP sims 3 and sims 3 pets not working?! how to update sims 3 pets? Empty Re: HELP sims 3 and sims 3 pets not working?! how to update sims 3 pets?

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 19 Nov 2016, 20:34

Hello,

Welcome to the forum.
You should be able to install Pets and Generations, even though the base game is a newer version. You can fix that later, by executing the patch again. 
Are you getting a specific error?

If you are siomply notified that the expansion you're trying to install is an older version than your game is, that shouldn't be a problem, normally.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)