Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 Pets AVAILABLE NOW!!! [ADMIN UPDATE PAGE 4]

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 Pets AVAILABLE NOW!!! [ADMIN UPDATE PAGE 4] - Page 4 Empty The Sims 3 Pets AVAILABLE NOW!!! [ADMIN UPDATE PAGE 4]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 04 Oct 2011, 09:35

First topic message reminder :

Hello fellow Sims fans!
Did you know that October 4th is World Animal Day?
Did you know that The Sims 3 Pets will be officially released 14 days from now? Did you know that G4TW will release a torrent within days of the official release, and a new fix to top it off?
It seems like a perfect day to start a countdown anticipating the release of this expansionpack! Lets share our anticipations while we wait.
Which pet are you looking forward to most? Do you have a pet in mind for your family? And more.

Countdown to release of The Sims 3 Pets: Today is October 18th, official release today! G4TW release ready! Admin update on page 4.

Admin edit: If you want to stay updated about future The Sims (3) releases, don't forget to join this mailinglist/group: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/g8-the-sims-3-fans

- ADMIN

Last edited by Lady ElDi on Tue 18 Oct 2011, 15:19; edited 17 times in total
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Pets AVAILABLE NOW!!! [ADMIN UPDATE PAGE 4] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Sims 3 Pets AVAILABLE NOW!!! [ADMIN UPDATE PAGE 4]

Post by Guest Tue 18 Oct 2011, 16:13

yay just got back from shopping yay much love for getting the torrent out there so quick SmileSmileSmile

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Pets AVAILABLE NOW!!! [ADMIN UPDATE PAGE 4] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Sims 3 Pets AVAILABLE NOW!!! [ADMIN UPDATE PAGE 4]

Post by Guest Tue 18 Oct 2011, 17:26

Wow I was crying lasts night As humby got me my own copy but it stuck in a city 3 hours a way and We could not get it this week , and was told had to wait. .. Thanks so much for the fast up load.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Oct 2011, 20:43

anyone else getting the insert disc 1 thing ?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 18 Oct 2011, 20:49

Everyone,
Use WINRAR only to unrar your download to prevent missing files.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Oct 2011, 21:04

i do use winrar so thats not the problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Oct 2011, 21:12

can you install and just toss the crack in and it will work with the ulti fix?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Oct 2011, 21:26

It wont install stops at 95% and asks for disc 1

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 18 Oct 2011, 21:31

Everyone, please wait for Admin, he should come here within a few hours.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Oct 2011, 21:36

Ok will do

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Oct 2011, 23:11

I tried that one, but it still asks for 'disc 1' and nothing else. /:
When I press 'ignore' it stops installing and asks me, if I want to do it correctly.
Thus, my problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Oct 2011, 23:16

Hi, I got it to work but now when it's loaded it says no disc found, help? Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Oct 2011, 23:18

Did you copy the crack in?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Oct 2011, 23:21

is anyone getting warped looking pets. bad graphics Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Oct 2011, 03:28

I think admin posted a fix to the disc 1 problem and njberry, you either installed it wrong or have some sort of bad custom content OR if other people are experiencing this, than it is a game glitch afflicting everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 19 Oct 2011, 10:28

njberry wrote:is anyone getting warped looking pets. bad graphics Sad

tommy61157 wrote:I think admin posted a fix to the disc 1 problem and njberry, you either installed it wrong or have some sort of bad custom content OR if other people are experiencing this, than it is a game glitch afflicting everyone.
Hello,

Yes, this is a bug from EA's side and has nothing to do with the download itself. I'm afraid you'll need to wait for a patch. And EA knowing... this will take a few months.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 19 Oct 2011, 10:42

Admin wrote:

tommy61157 wrote:I think admin posted a fix to the disc 1 problem and njberry, you either installed it wrong or have some sort of bad custom content OR if other people are experiencing this, than it is a game glitch afflicting everyone.
Hello,

Yes, this is a bug from EA's side and has nothing to do with the download itself. I'm afraid you'll need to wait for a patch. And EA knowing... this will take a few months.

Hello,
Actually it appears to happen with some graphics cards, not sure it will or can be patched. Read this for more information.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 19 Oct 2011, 10:59

Lady ElDi wrote:
Admin wrote:

Hello,

Hello,
Actually it appears to happen with some graphics cards, not sure it will or can be patched. Read this for more information.
Hi there,

Ah, thank you. That sucks. Hmmm... let's see what EA has for an answer to this.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top