Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dynamic library issue.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dynamic library issue. Empty Dynamic library issue.

Post by Guest Mon 26 Oct 2015, 16:29

Hey y'all,

i'm super new to posting here, and can usually fix any game issues by just following instructions or instructional videos.
However, i've watched the installation video for the whole "spa day & cool kitchen stuff" update, with the base game working and installing everything as directed in the video i am still have issues. I've added exceptions and turned off my firewall, re-downloaded the the torrent into the folder i have in my exceptions list on my desktop, and extracted all torrents to their own folders within. After completing the copying process of all the files and doing everything specified step by step in the video (literally), i still have the dynamic library issue. I looked in the game/bin file in the Sims 4 folder, along with the extracted folder and the file prior extraction and i dont see an original "rld.dll" in any of them. Please please help. I'm currently bed-ridden and can only have fun via the computer, or phone, and i was so excited to have no sims content. Thank you.

Dynamic library issue. ADl5abH

Mod Edit: Converted your attachment to an "in line" image.

-Sim Architect

Back to top Go down

Dynamic library issue. Empty Re: Dynamic library issue.

Post by Sim Architect Thu 29 Oct 2015, 23:39

Welcome to the Forum! Sorry to hear you're bed-ridden. I wish you get well soon!

Try running the game directly from the folder where it is (that one you are showing), by right clicking it and running as administrator.

Keep us posted if you got it working or if you need further assistance.

Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Nov 2015, 05:05

So i did that and it still didn't work. I removed everything and re-installed it after being so super frustrated with everything, and it's giving me the "origin isn't running" error, despite having moved the "The Sims 4" folder into Program Files x86, with all download locations added to my antivirus exclusions. I had also followed the video instructions, so this is super puzzling for me and extremely frustrating. It works with Get to Work fine, it's just every time i install the ultimate fix it errors for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 22 Nov 2015, 06:08

_valhalla_ wrote:So i did that and it still didn't work. I removed everything and re-installed it after being so super frustrated with everything, and it's giving me the "origin isn't running" error, despite having moved the "The Sims 4" folder into Program Files x86, with all download locations added to my antivirus exclusions. I had also followed the video instructions, so this is super puzzling for me and extremely frustrating. It works with Get to Work fine, it's just every time i install the ultimate fix it errors for me.

Also make sure that you delete any old desktop shortcuts, leading to the TS4.exe in the (now obsolete) "Electronic Arts-folder location. If you use such an old shortcut, it can result in this error message too; that's why you should make new shortcuts, from the new location, directly in Program files(x86).

Beyond that, have a look at this post, which I wrote yesterday:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21683-the-sims-4-is-not-opening#146120

That's all I can say for now. Good luck, and take your time !  alien
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Nov 2015, 16:32

Unfortunately i've covered all those bases and its still not working for me Sad, at this point i'm reserved to just not being able to play with anything but get to work since the ultimate fix is where it starts to go haywire. I'm not terribly fond of the get to work expansion, so i don't see a lot of play time in my future. Thanks anyway Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Nov 2015, 23:43

Okay! So again i've uninstalled and reinstalled everything. The base game alone works fine, get to work works fine, but the ultimate fix is still not working. I really desperately want to play the new content and it's so frustrating that i can't. i've re-downloaded the ultimate fix into folders excluded from the antivirus software also, and it just isn't working. I followed the video step by step also and its not happening for me. IDK what to do anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Sun 29 Nov 2015, 01:23

Sorry, I guess you will have to stick to Get to Work for a while.

Let's hope Get Together comes working better Smile
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Dynamic library issue. Empty Dynamic Library rld.dll I give up :-(

Post by Guest Thu 10 Dec 2015, 21:40

I am having the same issues as well. Followed video. Moved all folders, did fixes, Did all the exceptions lists on my anti-virus and still get - Dynamic library rld.dll error. I give up :-(

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Dec 2015, 21:43

mslisalisa wrote:I am having the same issues as well. Followed video. Moved all folders, did fixes, Did all the exceptions lists on my anti-virus and still get - Dynamic library rld.dll error. I give up :-(
Dynamic library issue. Error11Dynamic library issue. Error210

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Dec 2015, 21:42

yea, i haven't managed to fix it after all the reinstalls and removals. I want to play so bad, i'm just waiting for the next fix to see if i can make it work with that at this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top