Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cannot place CC. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cannot place CC. [SOLVED] Empty Cannot place CC. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 31 Oct 2015, 09:25

My game is already updated to the newest version 1.10.57.1020 but whenever i try to place any downloaded lots from my library it says - cannot place custom content it was created with a newer version of the game, please restart your game to check for the updates. why is this happening ? i have already tried applying ultimate fix but it doesnt work.

Thanks for the help. Surprised

Back to top Go down

Cannot place CC. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Cannot place CC. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 31 Oct 2015, 12:49

reiilee wrote:My game is already updated to the newest version 1.10.57.1020 but whenever i try to place any downloaded lots from my library it says - cannot place custom content it was created with a newer version of the game, please restart your game to check for the updates. why is this happening ? i have already tried applying ultimate fix but it doesnt work.

Thanks for the help. Surprised

Hello and welcome to the forum,

On the Ultimate fix page it doesn't actually say that. Strictly, the situation is this: the latest available cracked version of the game is 1.10.57.1020. But there is already a newer official game version out. You need to know that it always takes a while until a game gets cracked, so in the meantime, there might be a newer official version of the game out.

In this case, there is already a game version 1.11, but it has not been cracked yet (and I can't tell when it will be). In the meantime, you should try other lots/items from the gallery, because you won't be able to use those items that you mentioned in your post. At least not now.

Whoever created those lots that you were trying to place, has a legit base game of TS4, that is updated to 1.11 already. But again, we will need to wait until the 1.11 version gets cracked.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 01 Nov 2015, 12:47

oh! im so sorry i should have realized it earlier. thank you so much for your time !!  Mystery solved

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Sun 01 Nov 2015, 15:11

Great you found your answer! Problem solved, topic closed.

Happy simming!!

Tea 3 Tea 3 Tea 3
[/color]
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)