Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little problem with Commnuity Lots from Store

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A little problem with Commnuity Lots from Store Empty A little problem with Commnuity Lots from Store

Post by Guest Fri 07 Dec 2012, 20:29

I had before patch 1.42 all Store Items, but they vanished after the patch, so I reinstalled them - no problem with Items though.
However Community Lots like The Pet Store are installed, but the Lot doesn't show in the Bin and as I can tell that it isn't in the Library Folder either since the number macthed the Lots I can see.
I really don't want to uninstall all Store Items, delete DBC cache and Backup and then reinstall, if you know another way around this.

I did try to reinstall them, however it tells me, that they already are in game...

No need to hasten an answer, it's not a big problem -yet.

Back to top Go down

A little problem with Commnuity Lots from Store Empty Re: A little problem with Commnuity Lots from Store

Post by Admin Fri 07 Dec 2012, 21:26

Hello,

It might be a stupid suggestion (other than clearing the caches, which should do the trick), but try applying the latest version of the "Store Fixes", please.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

A little problem with Commnuity Lots from Store Empty Re: A little problem with Commnuity Lots from Store

Post by Guest Fri 07 Dec 2012, 21:29

I clear the caches every time I put in a new mod - which apperently is every other day since the release of Seasons and I do have the latest Store Fixes. I'm keeping my eye on that site, since EA apperently messed up again with some items from Monte Vista - so is the word around dlifferent sims forum sites.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 07 Dec 2012, 22:16

Hello,

I meant this method: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t2208-sims3pack-installed-world-inaccessible-or-wont-install-fix

But you can also wait for Lady ElDi's reply, haha. I'm not good with these kind of problems, sorry! A little problem with Commnuity Lots from Store 2279017149
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Dec 2012, 23:17

Oooooh, that was what I wanted to avoid....
Dong dang it then I have to remove it all and reinstall.
Might as well get started then.

Thank you for the link and your time

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 07 Dec 2012, 23:20

Hello,

I'm sorry!
You can always wait for the wise ElDi, Auntie.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Dec 2012, 23:35

Admin wrote:Hello,

I'm sorry!
You can always wait for the wise ElDi, Auntie.

It's not your fault. Shocked
It's my own for not backing the folders up before patching or installing new expansion pack.
Always to busy to remember things and rushing at them, when I want them right away. A little problem with Commnuity Lots from Store 2279017149

I don't think there is another way around it though.
So just a couple of hundred 3.files to install Wat.

But think of all the coffee I can drink while they install!! bounce bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 09 Dec 2012, 10:07

Auntie Bella wrote:

But think of all the coffee I can drink while they install!! bounce bounce bounce bounce

I'm glad you're looking at the bright side! Very Happy
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top