Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I found a way to get the repairman update to the current cracked game. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I found a way to get the repairman update to the current cracked game. [CLOSED] Empty I found a way to get the repairman update to the current cracked game. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Thu 12 Nov 2015, 19:48

i created a new origin acount then i downloaded the the free 48  hour test for the sims 4 the i opened the origin ones game folder and copied the data folder to the cracked one and replaced every thing in it
and then strated the game it had the repairman and all of the bug fixes so now i have the new update only the game have the the cracked .exe of the old game

as for the treat object aka the chest and the door and the fish was not found in game but i was able using s4studio to get it into a .package and put it on mods folder as for the chests is function corectl as well as the fish its showing normally i thought that this might help you guys into updating the game unti skidrow finishes his crack and maybe games4world can always update our base game like that since 48 free hour isnt going to stay here for ever

as a note: in data folder in client foldr if you have to upload the udate you can only make the rar contain everything in that folder but the ClientFullBuild (from 0 to 8 ) cuz this file are not related to the update)i add this so if you want to upload you can save space

Back to top Go down

I found a way to get the repairman update to the current cracked game. [CLOSED] Empty Re: I found a way to get the repairman update to the current cracked game. [CLOSED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 12 Nov 2015, 21:18

zaza wrote:(...) and maybe games4world can always update our base game like that since 48 free hour isnt going to stay here for ever

Welcome to the forum first of all,

As you already said, that 48-hour demo might not be available forever. How exactly can we "always update the base game", if the demo becomes unavailable at some point ? Smile  If you download that 48-hour demo of Sims 4 in Origin, and you start the game for the very first time, you will get a warning that says something like "the 48-hour timer will start running if you choose to play the game now". If you agree, and the game starts, the timer will run.

It means that 48 hours after you start the demo, you cannot play it anymore. I think a lot of people are confused by this, but that's how Origin's "Game Time" works. You can't just simply add such a demo to your Origin account and play whenever you like, because once you start the demo, it will become useless after 48 hours, no matter if you play in that time or not

But not even that is a problem, as I myself have a legit base game on Origin, so there would be no need for the demo.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

What the real problem is, that I really can't be bothered to look and test those new update files for glitch fixes. While your effort (in this case) is appreciated, can you imagine how much work it would be to test the new game files every time, just to see if I can use anything from it and then put it into the old fix ? I neither have the time nor the interest in this.

Sorry if you're disappointed.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

I found a way to get the repairman update to the current cracked game. [CLOSED] Empty Re: I found a way to get the repairman update to the current cracked game. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Fri 13 Nov 2015, 11:32

Carlos wrote:
zaza wrote:(...) and maybe games4world can always update our base game like that since 48 free hour isnt going to stay here for ever

Welcome to the forum first of all,

As you already said, that 48-hour demo might not be available forever. How exactly can we "always update the base game", if the demo becomes unavailable at some point ? Smile  If you download that 48-hour demo of Sims 4 in Origin, and you start the game for the very first time, you will get a warning that says something like "the 48-hour timer will start running if you choose to play the game now". If you agree, and the game starts, the timer will run.

It means that 48 hours after you start the demo, you cannot play it anymore. I think a lot of people are confused by this, but that's how Origin's "Game Time" works. You can't just simply add such a demo to your Origin account and play whenever you like, because once you start the demo, it will become useless after 48 hours, no matter if you play in that time or not

But not even that is a problem, as I myself have a legit base game on Origin, so there would be no need for the demo.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

What the real problem is, that I really can't be bothered to look and test those new update files for glitch fixes. While your effort (in this case) is appreciated, can you imagine how much work it would be to test the new game files every time, just to see if I can use anything from it and then put it into the old fix ? I neither have the time nor the interest in this.

Sorry if you're disappointed.

i see what you mean thanks anyway

Mod edit: question answered, topic closed.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top