Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holiday celebration not showing up.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Holiday celebration not showing up. Empty Holiday celebration not showing up.

Post by Guest Sun 15 Nov 2015, 18:43

everything is working correctly all DLC showing up that is everything but holiday celebration pack. the folder f01 is there i installed the update fix that gave me everything and updated me from 1.5 to 1.10. tried deleting the folder then open game and get your pack is downloading message, i then add the pack back and its just not showing up. Also the game has the downloadable content icon lighting up. One last thing I noticed the rldorigin.ini file from the fix has grp36 at the end instead of grp26 not sure if it should be that way or if that is a typo on your end either way I left it alone. Thanks in advance for any help.

Back to top Go down

Holiday celebration not showing up. Empty Re: Holiday celebration not showing up.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 15 Nov 2015, 20:35

phlames wrote:everything is working correctly all DLC showing up that is everything but holiday celebration pack. the folder f01 is there i installed the update fix that gave me everything and updated me from 1.5 to 1.10. tried deleting the folder then open game and get your pack is downloading message, i then add the pack back and its just not showing up. Also the game has the downloadable content icon lighting up. One last thing I noticed the rldorigin.ini file from the fix has grp36 at the end instead of grp26 not sure if it should be that way or if that is a typo on your end either way I left it alone. Thanks in advance for any help.

//MOVED

Welcome to the forum,

Holiday celebration not showing up. Article_post_width_CareersBlog_2

What he said.

These are the items from the "Holiday Pack" of The Sims 4. And they show up for me; see this here:

Holiday celebration not showing up. Screenshot_0

Under "sort items by function" (on the left). This screenshot shows the holiday wreath. You can recognize those items by the green gift pack in the top left corner of the preview.

Some items though show up with a gold star in the thumbnail, like the menorah and the Christmas tree. See this:

Holiday celebration not showing up. Screenshot_2

You'll need to hover with the mouse over the items, and in the preview you'll get again the green gift box.

As for the issue with "packs downloading", please see the topic here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21593-pack-download-in-progress-notice-updated-on-01-11-2015

I also suggest you re-download the Ultimate fix, because the links were changed 2 days ago; the "new" fix includes some small extra that can help remedy in-game glitches, related to the "Get to Work"-expansion.

That's all !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top