Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holiday celebration pack. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Holiday celebration pack. [CLOSED] Empty Holiday celebration pack. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sat 17 Jan 2015, 10:21

hi everyone
is ther any way to get this pack from a cracked game ? or from origin ?
and thank you all for the update of the fix we all appreciate

Back to top Go down

Holiday celebration pack. [CLOSED] Empty Re: Holiday celebration pack. [CLOSED]

Post by Admin Mon 19 Jan 2015, 11:41

Hello,

We'll probably upload it in the future, but there's currently no ETA.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jan 2015, 12:23

thank you very much for the reply and the answer we will wait until you can release it and take all your time don't hurry and we'll wait

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Jan 2015, 21:05

Dear games for the world and downloaders. i have found a way to get the holiday pack. I have the games4theworld sims 4 version, with the crack mentioned above. After I cracked it, I downloaded origin. Sims 4 is allowing users to download a free trial of sims 4 for 48 hours of game play. which of course you wont need. So download the trial. You dont need to uninstall your games for the world version as it wont mess with it. Ok, After you have finished downloading the trial, on origin search for the holiday pack and click download. Next when it has finished, close origin. press the start button on your computer and go to "my computer" next click local disk C , and go to program files 86, and look for origin games , look for the electronic arts folder, then click that and look for a folder that says something like f01 something click it. Copy everything thats inside that folder, after you've done this, close all that. open your my documents folder and look for electronic arts, click it and go to where it says mods and paste that there. close all of that. next open origin and remove the sims 4 trial if you want you dont have to. at the top left of origin click where it says origin add game, Then click unify your collection click that go to your local disk c click on it and look for program files 86 again and click where it says electronic arts click the game folder and look for TS4 app . Add it, now open your game through origin it should be the one with the green diamond that says new NOT THE ONE WITH THE PICTURE lol. You must sign up for origin for this to work for you. and then open the game click play , and look to see if the items are there. IF FOR ANY REASON the items show up as locked, wait a day that's what happened for me and it's working fine today. Goodluck i hope i helped! if you have any questions message me. Thanks bye!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jan 2015, 07:12

Can a mod or someone of authority (lol) verify the poster above?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jan 2015, 16:34

Yadirrra wrote:Dear games for the world and downloaders. i have found a way to get the holiday pack. I have the games4theworld sims 4 version, with the crack mentioned above. After I cracked it, I downloaded origin. Sims 4 is allowing users to download a free trial of sims 4 for 48 hours of game play. which of course you wont need. So download the trial. You dont need to uninstall your games for the world version as it wont mess with it. Ok, After you have finished downloading the trial, on origin search for the holiday pack and click download. Next when it has finished, close origin. press the start button on your computer and go to "my computer" next click local disk C , and go to program files 86, and look for origin games , look for the electronic arts folder, then click that and look for a folder that says something like f01 something click it. Copy everything thats inside that folder, after you've done this, close all that. open your my documents folder and look for electronic arts, click it and go to where it says mods and paste that there. close all of that. next open origin and remove the sims 4 trial if you want you dont have to. at the top left of origin click where it says origin add game, Then click unify your collection click that go to your local disk c click on it and look for program files 86 again and click where it says electronic arts click the game folder and look for TS4 app . Add it, now open your game through origin it should be the one with the green diamond that says new NOT THE ONE WITH THE PICTURE lol. You must sign up for origin for this to work for you. and then open the game click play , and look to see if the items are there. IF FOR ANY REASON the items show up as locked, wait a day that's what happened for me and it's working fine today. Goodluck i hope i helped! if you have any questions message me. Thanks bye!
I did the same that what you did first but you're not an administrator to tell us this things and it doesn't work offline but it works only online it need a crack to work for cracked version or we can just make copies of the stuff of the pack like in outdoor retreat by using sims 4 studio

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jan 2015, 17:49

Thanks for this... i will try it.  Does it really matter that Yadirra is not a mod or administrator.  There is no outside link for any download.  Looks pretty clean to me.  All what's described here is through origin.  There is no cracked version for holiday pack from G4TW at present.  So if you don't trust this method then don't use it.  For others like myself who want to give it a try.... we welcome this. 

Thanks Yadirra.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Jan 2015, 16:54

Tried Yadirrra's method, when I startup the game I get an error: "Unable to start: Initialization error at start up. [135dec40:3fbbecd0:00000064]"

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 28 Jan 2015, 21:11

xXxBabyKimxXx wrote:Thanks for this... i will try it.  Does it really matter that Yadirra is not a mod or administrator. 

While there is nothing wrong with the statement itself, suggestions like that (if they are not from an Admin or Mod) should be taken with caution. Because if people post random stuff, and others follow it blindly, who do you think will have the honor of "cleaning up" ? Right, me and the other team members. Smile  

And as a release of that is coming soon, I will allow myself to close the thread.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top