Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can we get the holiday celebration pack?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can we get the holiday celebration pack? Empty Can we get the holiday celebration pack?

Post by Guest Sat 20 Feb 2016, 09:56

So I saw that the Holiday Celebration Pack is available for free in Origin. Can we get it for our pirate Sims 4 from Games4theWorld? If so, how?

Back to top Go down

Can we get the holiday celebration pack? Empty Re: Can we get the holiday celebration pack?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 20 Feb 2016, 10:07

Enric wrote:So I saw that the Holiday Celebration Pack is available for free in Origin. Can we get it for our pirate Sims 4 from Games4theWorld? If so, how?

Hello again,

The "Holiday Celebration Pack" (i.e. just a handful of Christmas-decoration items) is included in our downloads already, specifically if you install our "Get to Work" expansion.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Can we get the holiday celebration pack? Empty Re: Can we get the holiday celebration pack?

Post by Guest Sat 20 Feb 2016, 10:33

lol I'm stupid then. I have Get to work but I haven't noticed it at all.

Just to make it sure. What stuff packs/game packs/DLC is included in Get to work and what in Go to work?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 20 Feb 2016, 10:57

Enric wrote:lol I'm stupid then. I have Get to work but I haven't noticed it at all.

Just to make it sure. What stuff packs/game packs/DLC is included in Get to work and what in Go to work?

The "Get to Work" expansion includes DLC that were released up to and including Get to Work. So things like Outdoor Retreat, Holiday Celebration, etc.

The "Get together"-expansion contains all the stuff released after Get to Work, and up to Get together. So things like Spa Day, Perfect Patio, etc. If you want more details, I would need to look them up, because I honestly couldn't name each individual DLC item...

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

The question will become obsolete though at the point at which you decide to install all packs. And 9 out of 10 users here want the "complete package" anyway.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top