Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Holiday Celebration pack. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Holiday Celebration pack. [SOLVED] Empty New Holiday Celebration pack. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 20 Dec 2015, 07:44

Hello! I just downloaded GET TOGETHER!! Is the new update for Holiday pack involved?? I cannot tell if it is....

Back to top Go down

New Holiday Celebration pack. [SOLVED] Empty Re: New Holiday Celebration pack. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 21 Dec 2015, 13:19

ILvSims wrote:Hello! I just downloaded GET TOGETHER!! Is the new update for Holiday pack involved?? I cannot tell if it is....

Hello again,

To my knowledge, there is only one (1) "Holiday Pack", and that was the small pack with those Christmas items, last year. In case they don't show up for you in your game, check out this thread here. Very Happy
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21865-llama-symbols-in-newcrest-and-other-smaller-glitches-fix

Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

New Holiday Celebration pack. [SOLVED] Empty Re: New Holiday Celebration pack. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 22 Dec 2015, 17:47

Thanks found the stuff!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Dec 2015, 19:17

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 23 Dec 2015, 10:40

hungry.eyes wrote:http://bit.ly/22nXaoE

OK, there seems to be indeed a "new" set of Christmas-items in the game, but I couldn't tell right now if RELOADED already included it in their latest update, sorry...

P.S. no need to use URL shorteners for this type of link. Sometimes, the team members on here use URL shorteners to link to torrent sites or other filesharing sources. But normal users wouldn't be allowed to post these links anyway.  Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Jan 2016, 15:43

Okay Just letting you know. Sorry so late for response. YES! The Holiday update is included. I found it. Happy New Year and Happy Holidays!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 05 Jan 2016, 22:30

ILvSims wrote:Okay Just letting you know. Sorry so late for response. YES! The Holiday update is included. I found it. Happy New Year and Happy Holidays!

Glad to hear you found you were looking for. Smile  Feel free to get back in touch with us anytime again (as usual). A Happy New Year and happy holidays to you too ! Problem solved, topic closed. Wink
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top