Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Error Code 12 in The Sims 3. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Error Code 12 in The Sims 3. [SOLVED] Empty Error Code 12 in The Sims 3. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 10 Oct 2011, 02:32

I'm not sure if anyone else encounter this problem when trying to save their game file, I was tryin to find solution over Google n stuffs but seem nothing works effectively.

This Error Code 12 sometimes pop up n sometimes I could save it properly. I'm not sure about cause of this after all.

These are hardware of my laptop :
HD 500GB
RAM 4GB
Video Card 2GB

Anything else necessary, I will post later Smile

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Error Code 12 in The Sims 3. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Error Code 12 in The Sims 3. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 10 Oct 2011, 04:40

GO to MATY @ Censored .com

type in error code 12 in the search box
fair warning if you post this question there, be prepared for rudeness and name calling...but there is an answer for this error, its an old thing that has happened after TS3 was first patched back in 2009.

Admin edit

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Error Code 12 in The Sims 3. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Error Code 12 in The Sims 3. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 10 Oct 2011, 05:44

I know this isnt new bug but since I cant find a proper solution thats why I posted here. If u knew the answer, why cant u just say it out here instead of telling me to go somewhere else n got warning n stuffs. Or ur just telling me tha I'm too stupid to post this Q ? C'mon, m not looking for drama here. Thanks!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Oct 2011, 06:13

I don't know the answer, but I know where the answer is, that is the best place to look for in-game solutions, and there are plenty of other TS3 forums that are great for help. I'm sorry if you expected more, but all I can do is point you in the direction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Narong30 Mon 10 Oct 2011, 08:03

Hello,

I've do some research regarding your problem. And I also noticed that, there is no official fix that 100% can fix the problem.

You might want to take look at : http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/43988.page

Look like their have some method to solve the problem.

Hope you can solve your problem Smile
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 10 Oct 2011, 09:50

Hello,
My best recommendation is installing one of Twallan's mods, The error trap, which prevents errors like the one that causes code 12.
I've installed it myself a while ago after I got error code 12 and I haven't experienced any problems since.

Jolita wrote:I know this isnt new bug but since I cant find a proper solution thats why I posted here. If u knew the answer, why cant u just say it out here instead of telling me to go somewhere else n got warning n stuffs. Or ur just telling me tha I'm too stupid to post this Q ? C'mon, m not looking for drama here. Thanks!!!

Please remain calm. You're not too stupid to post this question, and the warning is fair. A lot of sites aren't that happy to help out people who are new to this, they get annoyed and its good to know about that before posting any questions.
As far as Games4theworld is concerned, there are no stupid questions and we're here to help out everyone who has questions.
Try the error trap. I can't guarantee you that your current game will be ok, but you wont get code 12 again.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Narong30 Mon 10 Oct 2011, 16:53

Ok then, Please try the method given by lady Eldi.

Let's see if it's work Smile
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Oct 2011, 16:58

@violet, thanks anyway about the link, I'm sorry if I use big words toward u but I was really annoyed by that bug which drove me deeply mad. However, I found a temporary solution now on that site Smile

@Narong & Edi, thank both of u for answer, anyway, I found a solution on site given by violet, I modified something with Command Prompt, not sure if it's safe, tho WhatDidUJustCallMe?

but at least, it works fine for now, no more Error Code 12 to me Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Narong30 Mon 10 Oct 2011, 17:01

Jolita wrote:@violet, thanks anyway about the link, I'm sorry if I use big words toward u but I was really annoyed by that bug which drove me deeply mad. However, I found a temporary solution now on that site Smile

@Narong & Edi, thank both of u for answer, anyway, I found a solution on site given by violet, I modified something with Command Prompt, not sure if it's safe, tho WhatDidUJustCallMe?

but at least, it works fine for now, no more Error Code 12 to me Smile

Ok, Glad to hear that you fix that problem. By the way, just for your information. I'll remain this topic open for next 24 hours. If your game work fine without any problem, and you din't post any problem. We'll close this topic Smile

Thanks Smile

Admin edit: Problem solved, topic closed.

- ADMIN
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top