Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halp! Sims 4 and done everything!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Halp! Sims 4 and done everything!! Empty Halp! Sims 4 and done everything!!

Post by Guest Wed 25 Nov 2015, 23:40

Hello, 
I've downloaded your sims 3 completely before, and have had no real problems that couldn't be solved by reading the instructions . And I bought the base to s4. Tried putting your Fix and GTW and they wouldn't work and also ruining my game completely. So removing it all, i redownloaded everything, from you, and it still isn't working. I followed all of your instructions to a T and its still not working. No error message or anything. Just...not loading.

Back to top Go down

Halp! Sims 4 and done everything!! Empty Re: Halp! Sims 4 and done everything!!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 08 Dec 2015, 14:39

Jayyrockinsox wrote:Hello, 
I've downloaded your sims 3 completely before, and have had no real problems that couldn't be solved by reading the instructions . And I bought the base to s4. Tried putting your Fix and GTW and they wouldn't work and also ruining my game completely. So removing it all, i redownloaded everything, from you, and it still isn't working. I followed all of your instructions to a T and its still not working. No error message or anything. Just...not loading.

Welcome to the forum and sorry for the late reply,

My suggestion would be that you read up on the lengthy guide that I wrote here. Do check it out !

Either way, once you managed to configure all these exclusions properly, please do the steps from the following guide here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t20385-a-note-on-automatic-game-updates-for-owners-of-the-sims-4-on-origin

Following that, please uninstall TS4 from your System Control Panel. After that re-install it in the following order: TS4 Base Game -> Get to Work -> latest Ultimate fix. You can get the base game and Get to Work-expansion from the following site:
https://games4theworld.org/downloads.html

Follow the install instructions that are included in each download. I know that this is a lot of new information, but many people are unaware that Sims 3 and Sims 4 are totally different, at least as far as their "technical aspects" are concerned. Sims 4 is a lot harder to deal with, unfortunately, so try and take your time, and see what the end-result in your case is. Good luck for now !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top