Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to get mods/cc using Sims 4 on mac Wineskin?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

how to get mods/cc using Sims 4 on mac Wineskin? Empty how to get mods/cc using Sims 4 on mac Wineskin?

Post by Guest Fri 27 Nov 2015, 13:53

There was a thread i've seen under mac support which informs on how to download sims 4 on mac via wine [HERE]
I tried it and it works! however I wanted to know if you can download mods or custom content on wine?
i've been searching and trying for a few hours now and can not seem to figure it out?

what i know so far is that the mods folder is supposed to be in Documents>Electronics Arts>The Sims 4 but that isnt there in the files when i check package contents? and when i try to physically add all these files it still doesnt work. 

Im sorry if this is confusing I didnt know what else to do and the solutions on here have always helped me before.

Back to top Go down

how to get mods/cc using Sims 4 on mac Wineskin? Empty Re: how to get mods/cc using Sims 4 on mac Wineskin?

Post by Guest Thu 03 Dec 2015, 23:21

yes you can get mods, just download your preferred mods/cc and put into your Mod folder it's that easy! Smile

Back to top Go down

how to get mods/cc using Sims 4 on mac Wineskin? Empty Re: how to get mods/cc using Sims 4 on mac Wineskin?

Post by Guest Sat 05 Dec 2015, 06:44

CharmaineSwift wrote:yes you can get mods, just download your preferred mods/cc and put into your Mod folder it's that easy! Smile
Yeah however there is no mod folder, as I stated above. Thanks anyway Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Dec 2015, 18:33

aleesha_b wrote:
CharmaineSwift wrote:yes you can get mods, just download your preferred mods/cc and put into your Mod folder it's that easy! Smile
Yeah however there is no mod folder, as I stated above. Thanks anyway Smile
What I did was I just made a new folder and named it Mods. It worked. *wink*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top