Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sims 4 is not working -cries-

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The sims 4 is not working -cries- Empty The sims 4 is not working -cries-

Post by Guest Tue 01 Dec 2015, 15:57

Well... Hey ^^

I downloaded the sims 4 and The sims 4 Ultimate fix and get to work expansion pack

I started to download the sims 4 with anti virus off.... and then i added the update (The sims 4 ultimate fix) to ''The sims 4'' folder i tried to run the game and then showing me an error...

The sims 4 is not working -cries- Welp_10

I tried to Run ''the sims 4'' with origin on and offline and run as administrator............... 
Cookie from Carlos

Back to top Go down

The sims 4 is not working -cries- Empty Re: The sims 4 is not working -cries-

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 01 Dec 2015, 19:05

YoloMyRide wrote:Well... Hey ^^

I downloaded the sims 4 and The sims 4 Ultimate fix and get to work expansion pack

I started to download the sims 4 with anti virus off.... and then i added the update (The sims 4 ultimate fix) to ''The sims 4'' folder i tried to run the game and then showing me an error...

I tried to Run ''the sims 4'' with origin on and offline and run as administrator............... 
Cookie from Carlos

Hello again,

Did you make sure to turn off Windows Defender (too) ? What is your "main" anti-virus program ?

And did you also make sure to move the install folder "The Sims 4", OUT of the Electronic Arts-folder, and somewhere else ? Note that if you haven't moved the folder yet, you should also delete any of the old TS4.exe shortcuts on your desktop. Then create a new desktop shortcut, from the new location.

Try also re-applying the latest Ultimate fix: re-extract the files from the original .RAR, and right into the location of your The Sims 4-install folder.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Dec 2015, 21:48

Carlos wrote:
YoloMyRide wrote:Well... Hey ^^

Cookie from Carlos

Hello again,

Did you make sure to turn off Windows Defender (too) ? What is your "main" anti-virus program ?

And did you also make sure to move the install folder "The Sims 4", OUT of the Electronic Arts-folder, and somewhere else ? Note that if you haven't moved the folder yet, you should also delete any of the old TS4.exe shortcuts on your desktop. Then create a new desktop shortcut, from the new location.

Try also re-applying the latest Ultimate fix: re-extract the files from the original .RAR, and right into the location of your The Sims 4-install folder.
Hello again ^^

Ammm nope i will turn off the defender too lel 
I have Avast anti virus
Yap i removed Electronic arts - When i had to install ''The sims 4'' and select folder soo i removed Only Electronic Arts file
Weird... i had only 1 shortcut ''The sims 4''

Can you explain me how to download ''the sims 4'' it looks soooooooooooo difficult (for me)

Thanks ^^
Cookie from Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 08 Dec 2015, 15:28

YoloMyRide wrote:Hello again ^^

I have Avast anti virus
Yap i removed Electronic arts - When i had to install ''The sims 4'' and select folder soo i removed Only Electronic Arts file

Can you explain me how to download ''the sims 4'' it looks soooooooooooo difficult (for me)

Thanks ^^
Cookie from Carlos

What do you mean by "download the sims 4" ? You mean installing ?

Open the .RAR file of the Sims 4 basegame with the program WinRAR (available here), and extract all contents into a single folder. After the extraction navigate to the folder and run the setup.exe.

About "Get to Work", extract again with WinRAR, but this time in a NEW folder. Then you copy + paste these files to where you installed TS4. Replace existing files when prompted.

Repeat the same with the Ultimate fix.

I'm not so sure what you mean by removing the Electronic Arts file. But make sure your NEW install location is this. C:\Program files(x86). And there needs to be your folder "The Sims 4".

If you are having difficulties with avast, turn it off completely. Good luck for now !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Dec 2015, 22:30

Carlos wrote:
YoloMyRide wrote:Hello again ^^

I have Avast anti virus

Thanks ^^
Cookie from Carlos

What do you mean by "download the sims 4" ? You mean installing ?

Open the .RAR file of the Sims 4 basegame with the program WinRAR (available here), and extract all contents into a single folder. After the extraction navigate to the folder and run the setup.exe.

About "Get to Work", extract again with WinRAR, but this time in a NEW folder. Then you copy + paste these files to where you installed TS4. Replace existing files when prompted.

Repeat the same with the Ultimate fix.

I'm not so sure what you mean by removing the Electronic Arts file. But make sure your NEW install location is this. C:\Program files(x86). And there needs to be your folder "The Sims 4".

If you are having difficulties with avast, turn it off completely. Good luck for now !
BLESS YOU AMG IS WORKING !! ^^ thanks you amg  Cookie from Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top