Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sims 4 Get together. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The sims 4 Get together. [SOLVED] Empty The sims 4 Get together. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 08 Dec 2015, 18:08

so i have been waiting and the release is tomorrow but in here its today but on average how many days should i wait for the  download of the ep really pumped up   I'm new here. The Sims 3 plumbobget together The Sims 3 plumbob Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos

Back to top Go down

The sims 4 Get together. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The sims 4 Get together. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 08 Dec 2015, 21:36

Usually they say to wait a few days. I'm sure it'll be up here by the weekend. Really looking forward to it lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Dec 2015, 03:55

thanks  Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Carlos is tha man!!! Carlos is tha man!!! Carlos is tha man!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Dec 2015, 10:16

where is the ep it normally after 2 or days ive been waiting all night long yesterday but no result accept me being  tired im sad  FUU! Foreveralone

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 10 Dec 2015, 10:47

Jessahness wrote:Usually they say to wait a few days. I'm sure it'll be up here by the weekend. Really looking forward to it lol

adamzaid wrote:where is the ep it normally after 2 or days ive been waiting all night long yesterday but no result accept me being  tired im sad  FUU! Foreveralone

Welcome to the forum first of all,

I'm sorry, but nobody on this forum here said it will take "a few days". You either misinterpreted something, or you may have picked up false information from another website. 

In any case, we (Games4theworld) cannot tell when exactly that new EP will come. But you can rest assured that we will keep you all posted if there are any news on this !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Dec 2015, 11:59

adamzaid wrote:where is the ep it normally after 2 or days ive been waiting all night long yesterday but no result accept me being  tired im sad  FUU! Foreveralone

Well, g4tw is doing whatever they can and as soon as skidrow will release crack I'm sure they will make ultimate fix with torrent for us.
You shouldn't be upset at them but check back at all groups releases. When they'll be one THEN it will be a matter of few days for g4tw to make their version that I personally trust the most

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Dec 2015, 13:17

thx every one now im good well no mind and thanks carlos  Happy B-day! Happy B-day!

Mod edit: you are welcome ! Very Happy  Since your question is answered, I will lock the topic now. Have fun and stay tuned for more !

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top