Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 - Get Together - Non Official Version Available Right Now!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 - Get Together - Non Official Version Available Right Now!!! Empty The Sims 4 - Get Together - Non Official Version Available Right Now!!!

Post by Sim Architect Fri 11 Dec 2015, 18:41

Hi there! I just uploaded the latest expansion, with all the DLCs to the present date.

Enjoy!!!

Tea 5 Tea 5

How to Install The Sims 4 Get Together & Previous DLC!! (YouTube, with links)

Please, if you have any question / doubt or need assistance, open a new topic at the proper section (The Sims 4 Downloads Support or The Sims 4 In Game Support). Thanks!

Update: Just got 10,000+ views, putting me on the 5th page of YouTube search for the most watched (considering the videos released in the past 30 days) Sims 4 Get Together video so far. I know it's low, but most (if not all) users who got more views have thousands (or even millions) of subscribers. Let's see my video go up along the month! Thanks!!

The Sims 4 - Get Together - Non Official Version Available Right Now!!! 9Do2B1B

Last edited by Sim Architect on Mon 21 Dec 2015, 02:35; edited 5 times in total
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Get Together - Non Official Version Available Right Now!!! Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Get Together - Non Official Version Available Right Now!!!

Post by Guest Fri 11 Dec 2015, 19:33

Is this really a 5GB expansion pack? or there is something else besides the get together in there

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Get Together - Non Official Version Available Right Now!!! Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Get Together - Non Official Version Available Right Now!!!

Post by Sim Architect Fri 11 Dec 2015, 19:35

Hi!

Yes, it includes all DLC, not only Get Together, but Spooky Day, Spa Day, Cool Kitchen etc...

You just need this and the Base Game to have "everything" Smile

Happy simming!

Tea 1 Tea 1
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Dec 2015, 19:51

Sim Architect wrote:Hi!

Yes, it includes all DLC, not only Get Together, but Spooky Day, Spa Day, Cool Kitchen etc...

You just need this and the Base Game to have "everything" Smile

Happy simming!

Tea 1 Tea 1

Uhm thanks I thought this is just a one expansion pack so big for the size. BTW do you have a plan uploading get together only?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Fri 11 Dec 2015, 20:05

No, I don't. I will only release this version, sorry. But you can still install it, since it will update everything else you have Smile.

Of course, you can wait for @Admin to download the official version, which should be as you say (Get Together and Spooky Stuff only).
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 18 Dec 2015, 06:18

TO everybody: this forum subsection is not the appropriate place to ask questions. In case of any issues, feel free to post them here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/f43-the-sims-4-downloads-support-pc

I will also close this topic now. Smile

//EDIT

Update on 17-12-2015: topic has been moved to "The Sims 4 tips & tricks". I also changed the status of the opening post from "Announcement" to a normal "Sticky". 

//EDIT

Update on 01-03-2016: topic moved to "The Sims 4 Downloads Support PC".
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top