Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Together Reloaded version with G4TW Fix Questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Get Together Reloaded version with G4TW Fix Questions Empty Get Together Reloaded version with G4TW Fix Questions

Post by Guest Sat 12 Dec 2015, 08:12

So Reloaded just released the Get Together EP, I really want to get it but I don't know if it will work with G4TW fix.
I know from the Games Fix thread that they are using Reloaded crack but now I'm not sure, since Reloaded release the Get Together from Reloaded's crack contain all of the previous DLCs. 
So, I have some questions:
1) Will it work with the fix?
2) Will G4TW release only the EP to reduce some data that we already have or not? (Well you know later when the admin release the new fix/addition)

Back to top Go down

Get Together Reloaded version with G4TW Fix Questions Empty Re: Get Together Reloaded version with G4TW Fix Questions

Post by Guest Sat 12 Dec 2015, 08:54

i am downloading  the torrent its slow i might tell if it worked but its talking time

The Sims 3 plumbob happy simming  The Sims 3 plumbob Hammertime Hammertime Hammertime Tea 5 enjoy tea

Back to top Go down

Get Together Reloaded version with G4TW Fix Questions Empty Re: Get Together Reloaded version with G4TW Fix Questions

Post by Sim Architect Sat 12 Dec 2015, 15:05

fauzandany wrote:So Reloaded just released the Get Together EP, I really want to get it but I don't know if it will work with G4TW fix.
I know from the Games Fix thread that they are using Reloaded crack but now I'm not sure, since Reloaded release the Get Together from Reloaded's crack contain all of the previous DLCs. 
So, I have some questions:
1) Will it work with the fix?
2) Will G4TW release only the EP to reduce some data that we already have or not? (Well you know later when the admin release the new fix/addition)

Hi! Both versions should work, since they are almost the same. The major difference is the size, since the G4TW version does not have files that were in the previous release (Spa Day), while the RELOADED one is larger and only requires the Base Game installed.

Tea 5 Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top