Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 with Get Together Stops Working

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 with Get Together Stops Working Empty Sims 4 with Get Together Stops Working

Post by Guest Sun 13 Dec 2015, 06:30

I start the game normally, and after 30 minutos or so, it stops working out of the nothing! It doesn't freeze or something, it just goes out of the game and Windows pops up a massage saying that The Sims 4 stoped working. I have almost all original DLC's, except for the Halloween Stuff pack and Get Together, I haven't enter to Origin, and this happens even just in the main menú so it's not about a mod niether! I entered to the game, leave it like that for like an hour (in the main menu) and it just stoped workin o.o I hope you can help me! The game is not on "Origin Games" folder but directly into C:\Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4 and this didn't happen before, so I'm guessing is not something "spec" ralated lol I aslo added the exception to all crack files.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 with Get Together Stops Working Empty Re: Sims 4 with Get Together Stops Working

Post by Admin Sun 13 Dec 2015, 10:10

juanjose84 wrote:I start the game normally, and after 30 minutos or so, it stops working out of the nothing! It doesn't freeze or something, it just goes out of the game and Windows pops up a massage saying that The Sims 4 stoped working. I have almost all original DLC's, except for the Halloween Stuff pack and Get Together, I haven't enter to Origin, and this happens even just in the main menú so it's not about a mod niether! I entered to the game, leave it like that for like an hour (in the main menu) and it just stoped workin o.o I hope you can help me! The game is not on "Origin Games" folder but directly into C:\Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4 and this didn't happen before, so I'm guessing is not something "spec" ralated lol I aslo added the exception to all crack files.
Hi there,

I'm a little bit confused about your situation; your topic title implies that you have Get Together installed, but then you say you have everything "except for the Halloween Stuff and Get Together".
Or do you mean that you have an original copy of the base game and Get to Work (and almost all DLCs), and only the Halloween Stuff and Get Together are pirated?

If your DLCs are original, they are most likely installed to C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4\ , or is that folder really 100% empty? Because all the files for The Sims 4 need to be in the same folder.

juanjose84 wrote:Windows pops up a massage
I hope you enjoyed the massage!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 with Get Together Stops Working Empty Re: Sims 4 with Get Together Stops Working

Post by Guest Sun 13 Dec 2015, 19:09

It's like you didn't read anything of what I posted WhatDidUJustCallMe? and sorry if i'm not "clear" enough. thank you anyway...

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 13 Dec 2015, 23:23

juanjose84 wrote:It's like you didn't read anything of what I posted WhatDidUJustCallMe? and sorry if i'm not "clear" enough. thank you anyway...

Calm down, the Admin was just joking around a bit. And yes, I also found your post unclear in some aspects. But anyway, have a look at this here:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21728-the-sims-4-crashes-freezes-causes-shutdowns-possible-fixes-updated-on-12-12-2015

These small tips can be helpful, no matter what DLC you got installed, and no matter if you have a legit game or a pirated one. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top