Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Issues with Newcrest ? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Issues with Newcrest ? [SOLVED] Empty Issues with Newcrest ? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 14 Dec 2015, 00:48

so i just did a fresh instill of all the sims 4 downloads, Ie base game, get to work, get together. followed the instructions and when i went to new crest there were these lama like images everywhere? did i do something wrong?

//EDIT

Issues with Newcrest ? [SOLVED] 2015-12-13%2015.44.07

Back to top Go down

Issues with Newcrest ? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Issues with Newcrest ? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 14 Dec 2015, 04:09

I had these llamas also but I didn't notice that it was problem till now...  Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 14 Dec 2015, 04:46

Hello all,

I'm not sure what happened, but I actually encountered these Llamas too.  WhatDidUJustCallMe?  

Please read up on this post here, and do try the small "hotfix" that I posted:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21802-the-sims-4-get-together-out-now-download-link#146805

Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Issues with Newcrest ? [SOLVED] Empty cant find a job.....

Post by Guest Mon 14 Dec 2015, 09:32

so for some reason my sim cant find a job it wont go to a computer and everytime i click the  find a job button on the job tab it takes 5 mins to try and find one and still hasnt found one. im hoping this isnt a another game breaking bug like the crestline bug.

edit: so i figure out how to do **** i have to litterlly open the .... and the people do what i tell them other wise they just sit there do nothing. is this a bug? also why does it seem the 3x is slower then the 2x?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Dec 2015, 15:35

I'm having the same problem but mine is with every single interaction since downloading Get Together. It's made my game unplayable, I'm going to download the Ultimate Fix and see if that ceases the issue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Dec 2015, 20:31

murphamy wrote:I'm having the same problem but mine is with every single interaction since downloading Get Together. It's made my game unplayable, I'm going to download the Ultimate Fix and see if that ceases the issue.
mines the same way its very unplayable. tell me if the fix works or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 15 Dec 2015, 03:12

hotkillerz wrote:ok so i downloaded it i'll check it out in a few mins

Was your original problem solved with that "Hotfix" then ? (for the future, please keep all questions in one thread only).
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Dec 2015, 09:56

yes it was but since then i have had a new issue that i had in that other topic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Dec 2015, 11:56

hotkillerz wrote:
murphamy wrote:I'm having the same problem but mine is with every single interaction since downloading Get Together. It's made my game unplayable, I'm going to download the Ultimate Fix and see if that ceases the issue.
mines the same way its very unplayable. tell me if the fix works or not.

Hello! By unplayable do you mean the Get Together interactions only or everything? I've tested that if you have existing sims and you apply for a club or create one, the interactions when 'gathering' won't execute. This means that my sim won't do ANYTHING (sigh) and the action can't be cancelled out either. However, 'normal' interactions (home-lot actions like cooking, etc) works per normal. I even switch households to see if it was sim-age related, since mine was a teen, but apparently not. 

Thus, the only work-around I did was to create a completely new sim (ikr) and the Get Together interactions works. Which means that all my other households are now useless since they can't do anything club related. Though the sims in the other households, if you add them to your new club, will execute the clubs' actions. (but you can't control them ofc, only your 'new' sim)

PS: I'm not sure if this is a major issue or perhaps a selective few? And if this issue occurs within the legit game itself then the hype for Get Together is truly over-estimated. 

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 15 Dec 2015, 19:14

hotkillerz wrote:yes it was but since then i have had a new issue that i had in that other topic

Topics merged. 

Interestingly, none of the problems you describe, apply in my own case. Even more interesting, some other users encounter the exact same issue(s), while for others everything appears to be working fine.

I can only guess for now what might be wrong. If you haven't done so yet, try both .exe files to start the game and see if you notice any differences in gameplay. So use the TS4_x64.exe as well as the other TS4.exe for starting up the game. See if either of them improves anything for you.

Ageha wrote:Hello! By unplayable do you mean the Get Together interactions only or everything? I've tested that if you have existing sims and you apply for a club or create one, the interactions when 'gathering' won't execute. This means that my sim won't do ANYTHING (sigh) and the action can't be cancelled out either. However, 'normal' interactions (home-lot actions like cooking, etc) works per normal. I even switch households to see if it was sim-age related, since mine was a teen, but apparently not. 

Thus, the only work-around I did was to create a completely new sim (ikr) and the Get Together interactions works. Which means that all my other households are now useless since they can't do anything club related. Though the sims in the other households, if you add them to your new club, will execute the clubs' actions. (but you can't control them ofc, only your 'new' sim)

PS: I'm not sure if this is a major issue or perhaps a selective few? And if this issue occurs within the legit game itself then the hype for Get Together is truly over-estimated. 

Thanks for sharing this. Very Happy  I still need to test these "clubs" on my own though. But yes, new "expansion packs" usually also introduce a lot of glitches and other unwanted things...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Dec 2015, 00:00

ok it still is doing the same thing even when i switch from 64x to the normal sims exe. im about to see if the issues is because of my mods.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Dec 2015, 07:37

so i got rid of 2 of my mods and now everything works fine. shame as the 2 mods that i got rid delt with the Censored size.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Dec 2015, 11:33

hotkillerz wrote:so i got rid of 2 of my mods and now everything works fine. shame as the 2 mods that i got rid delt with the boobs size.

Oops! Perhaps the mods are way too outdated. I found out late last night that I myself have conflicting mods/CCs which were incompatible. Sigh. So, is the problem solve for now? If it is, enjoy the game ~~ Carlos is tha man!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 16 Dec 2015, 19:20

hotkillerz wrote:so i got rid of 2 of my mods and now everything works fine. shame as the 2 mods that i got rid delt with the  Censored  size.

Interesting. Would you mind telling us which mods caused the problem ? Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 20 Dec 2015, 00:33

for me it was this eye coloring mod and a a breast scale mode.

Mod edit: alright, thanks for letting us know ! If you need more support, feel free to open a new topic anytime again. Problem solved, topic closed. Smile

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top