Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Play The Sims 4 - Live Stream - Would you watch and tell me what to do, live??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If I stream live, would you like to join me and give me feedback, maybe tell me what to do with my sims?

Let's Play The Sims 4 - Live Stream - Would you watch and tell me what to do, live?? I_vote_lcap20%Let's Play The Sims 4 - Live Stream - Would you watch and tell me what to do, live?? I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Let's Play The Sims 4 - Live Stream - Would you watch and tell me what to do, live?? I_vote_lcap0%Let's Play The Sims 4 - Live Stream - Would you watch and tell me what to do, live?? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Let's Play The Sims 4 - Live Stream - Would you watch and tell me what to do, live?? I_vote_lcap60%Let's Play The Sims 4 - Live Stream - Would you watch and tell me what to do, live?? I_vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
Let's Play The Sims 4 - Live Stream - Would you watch and tell me what to do, live?? I_vote_lcap20%Let's Play The Sims 4 - Live Stream - Would you watch and tell me what to do, live?? I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Let's Play The Sims 4 - Live Stream - Would you watch and tell me what to do, live?? Empty Let's Play The Sims 4 - Live Stream - Would you watch and tell me what to do, live??

Post by Sim Architect Wed 16 Dec 2015, 21:44

Would you like to join me on an experiment like that sometime soon?
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Let's Play The Sims 4 - Live Stream - Would you watch and tell me what to do, live?? Empty Re: Let's Play The Sims 4 - Live Stream - Would you watch and tell me what to do, live??

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 20 Dec 2015, 03:14

Sim Architect wrote:Would you like to join me on an experiment like that sometime soon?

Feel free to sticky this thread (temporarily), if you like. Smile  But maybe you should ask the Admin for permission in this case. Either way, I would also merge your other thread to this "poll" here, maybe to give a preview, and to keep everything in just one place.

About the topic, I guess it would depend on the timezone for me.  Oh my...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Let's Play The Sims 4 - Live Stream - Would you watch and tell me what to do, live?? Empty Re: Let's Play The Sims 4 - Live Stream - Would you watch and tell me what to do, live??

Post by Sim Architect Sun 20 Dec 2015, 06:41

Thanks, Carlos! Not sure both videos would be related, though, that's why I did not post them together, as people might want me to do something different in the livestream, like testing features, cheats, build a house with certain things etc...

Glad to know that you may be able to watch it, depending on the time Smile

Let's see if more people get interested Wink

Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos 
Tea 5 Tea 5

Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top