Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mods/CC won't show up in CAS!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mods/CC won't show up in CAS!  Empty Mods/CC won't show up in CAS!

Post by Guest Tue 22 Dec 2015, 21:01

Hi, this is my first post. I saw that there were a few posts about mod troubles and whatnot, but my problem seems to be different. I did everything right, and the stuff I downloaded even shows up on the little Mods window at the startup of the game. However, when I actually get to the CAS, I cant find them anywhere! Someone please help! <3

Back to top Go down

Mods/CC won't show up in CAS!  Empty Re: Mods/CC won't show up in CAS!

Post by Sim Architect Thu 24 Dec 2015, 01:11

Hi! It may be an imcompatible CC or something like that... Please try removing all your CC and Mods and trying one or a few per time to see what happens Wink

Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Dec 2015, 08:41

Got it. Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 01 Jan 2016, 03:08

Chrysantheous wrote:Hi, this is my first post. I saw that there were a few posts about mod troubles and whatnot, but my problem seems to be different. I did everything right, and the stuff I downloaded even shows up on the little Mods window at the startup of the game. However, when I actually get to the CAS, I cant find them anywhere! Someone please help! <3

Sorry for the late reply,

Adding to what @Sim Architect said, keep in mind to look carefully at the descriptions of the CC that you download. Not all CAS items have a new thumbnail (window) in CAS.

A lot of CAS items are recolorings or re-texturings. That means, they use the thumbnail of a default CAS item. And you will then need to click on the thumbnail and search in the color panel for the new color or texture. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top