Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need Registration Code for Sims 3 Into the Future. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need Registration Code for Sims 3 Into the Future. [SOLVED] Empty Need Registration Code for Sims 3 Into the Future. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 29 Dec 2015, 04:42

Hi i have tried to install the into the future on my pc however it keeps telling me the registration code is invalid and i have tried several times... unfortunately in the folder there is only one code provided.

***TORRENT BY: Games4theworld***

The Sims 3: Into the Future - Installation Guide

1. Open the 'Sims3EP11Setup.exe' and follow on-screen instructions.
2. When a serial code is needed, use the following code: 5Q99-D7B3-UGYL-KHZ9-5PPY

3. After the installation finished, open the "# Crack" folder in this .rar file and 
drag & drop (or copy) the "TSW.exe" and the "TSLHost.dll" file in there to exactly:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin (SO NOT THE EXPANSION'S INSTALLATION
FOLDER, BUT THE BASE GAME'S INSTALLATION FOLDER INSTEAD!!!)

5. Start the game and... ENJOY playing!

-- FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION ABOUT PROBLEMS WITH THIS GAME AND OUR ULTIMATE FIX, 
PLEASE VISIT OUR FORUM AT:  The Sims (3) Fixes --

Back to top Go down

Need Registration Code for Sims 3 Into the Future. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Need Registration Code for Sims 3 Into the Future. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 29 Dec 2015, 14:40

Sims_4Funn wrote:Hi i have tried to install the into the future on my pc however it keeps telling me the registration code is invalid and i have tried several times... unfortunately in the folder there is only one code provided.

2. When a serial code is needed, use the following code: 5Q99-D7B3-UGYL-KHZ9-5PPY

3. After the installation finished, open the "# Crack" folder in this .rar file and 
drag & drop (or copy) the "TSW.exe" and the "TSLHost.dll" file in there to exactly:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin (SO NOT THE EXPANSION'S INSTALLATION

-- FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION ABOUT PROBLEMS WITH THIS GAME AND OUR ULTIMATE FIX, 

//MOVED

Hello again,

Those instructions that you quoted refer to the actual installation of the game. That means, the first time you install the game, you enter the serial number when prompted, and the installation will complete.

If you get the prompt when actually starting up the game, then that's something different. Try doing the steps from 2 to 5 here. Smile
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

After which you start up the game again. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Need Registration Code for Sims 3 Into the Future. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Need Registration Code for Sims 3 Into the Future. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 29 Dec 2015, 20:26

Carlos wrote:
Sims_4Funn wrote:Hi i have tried to install the into the future on my pc however it keeps telling me the registration code is invalid and i have tried several times... unfortunately in the folder there is only one code provided.

//MOVED

Hello again,

Those instructions that you quoted refer to the actual installation of the game. That means, the first time you install the game, you enter the serial number when prompted, and the installation will complete.

If you get the prompt when actually starting up the game, then that's something different. Try doing the steps from 2 to 5 here. Smile
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

After which you start up the game again. Good luck !
Thanks so much for your reply... I am actually trying to install the game and when i am prompted to enter the code I enter the code and then that is when it says code is invalid? Is there another registration code I can use to install Into the future? Is it possible this code has been used too many times?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 29 Dec 2015, 20:31

Sims_4Funn wrote:Thanks so much for your reply... I am actually trying to install the game and when i am prompted to enter the code I enter the code and then that is when it says code is invalid? Is there another registration code I can use to install Into the future? Is it possible this code has been used too many times?

Yes, the serial number from the guide that you quoted in the beginning is ONLY for the first time installation. And make sure that when you type the serial number, to type it in correctly (that is not as easy as it sounds). Alternatively, just copy & paste that serial number from the guide, when you are prompted.

And after that installation, use the other steps that I mentioned in my previous reply. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Dec 2015, 20:37

Thanks so much and will do! I will let you know if it works...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Dec 2015, 21:29

The copy past worked!!! thanks so much I love you guys. Very helpful Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 31 Dec 2015, 01:13

Sims_4Funn wrote:The copy past worked!!! thanks so much I love you guys. Very helpful Very Happy

Yes, nice to hear. And the reason you can't use the serial number from the guide, when the pop-up shows up. is indeed because the game uses some sort of online verification, and the serial number in the guide is indeed blacklisted. As usual, feel free to get back to us anytime again. Have fun ! problem solved, topic closed.

Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top