Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have a small question.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I have a small question. Empty I have a small question.

Post by Guest Wed 06 Jan 2016, 05:27

Hey there, sorry to be a bother but I have a small question. Is there any way I can get the 1.67 patch version of this? The newest update tends to break about everything in the game and post people who created the stuff that's broken, for the sims 3, don't create anymore. So I'd hate to have to update my game to this version. If there's any way at all that's possible? Sorry again, I just figured I'd take my chance at asking.

Back to top Go down

I have a small question. Empty Re: I have a small question.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 06 Jan 2016, 05:48

courtneyx0x13 wrote:Hey there, sorry to be a bother but I have a small question. Is there any way I can get the 1.67 patch version of this? The newest update tends to break about everything in the game and post people who created the stuff that's broken, for the sims 3, don't create anymore. So I'd hate to have to update my game to this version. If there's any way at all that's possible? Sorry again, I just figured I'd take my chance at asking.

//MOVED

Hello and welcome to the forum,

I moved your post to the correct section. Smile  You can find the 1.67 patch in step #2 of the following guide:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

The "newest update" (the 1.69 one) is only available on Origin though, and not for the "normal" versions of the game. If you pirated the game for instance, you cannot update to 1.69 accidentally.

Feel free to post back if you have any more questions on this. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top