Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallery

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gallery Empty Gallery

Post by Guest Sat 09 Jan 2016, 15:30

I am aware that with Origin we cannot connect to the gallery with this version of the game, but does anyone know if there is a way to download content without connecting online through the game? Specifically through the sims 4 website. I have been to other sites that have some great custom content, I was just curious if there was a way to still download and use the content from the sims 4 website without connecting through the game. Thanks! Smile

Back to top Go down

Gallery Empty Re: Gallery

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 09 Jan 2016, 15:52

bonzaii wrote:I am aware that with Origin we cannot connect to the gallery with this version of the game, but does anyone know if there is a way to download content without connecting online through the game? Specifically through the sims 4 website. I have been to other sites that have some great custom content, I was just curious if there was a way to still download and use the content from the sims 4 website without connecting through the game. Thanks! Smile

Hello and welcome to the forum @bonzaii,

To my knowledge, the only way of connecting to that gallery is from within a legit Sims 4 game on Origin now. It used to be possible to connect to the gallery from a pirated game too. After a while, that was blocked, but it was still possible to connect with a pirated game if you had a legit Sims 4 on your Origin account. Now that was blocked too.

In the meantime, the only way you can do this is to have a legit Sims 4 base game on Origin, download that game (from within Origin), and start it to connect to the gallery.

If you look at this here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18175-how-to-install-custom-content-in-ts4-package-files-script-mods-custom-sims-lots-updated-on-21-03-2015

I posted a few links to third-party sites which focus on custom content items for The Sims 4. Even if you can't connect to the gallery anymore, you should check out those sites to see if there is anything that suits your interests there. Good luck, and sorry I can't give you better news here...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top