Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims not moving.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims not moving. Empty Sims not moving.

Post by Guest Tue 12 Jan 2016, 06:08

So I downloaded the newest update with no problems, removed mods and re-added the ones that didn't conflict with the game (via a painstakingly long 1 by 1 process) and everything seemed to be working fine, but then when i'd try to get my sims to do actions they would only do one action, then freeze forever. Even when I reset the sims, they'd just do one task then freeze again. Not freeze like they are standing completely still but freeze like they are standing in their default mode (arms swinging, etc) yet won't do anything. Any idea what's going on?

Back to top Go down

Sims not moving. Empty Re: Sims not moving.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 17 Jan 2016, 20:24

AspiringPro wrote:So I downloaded the newest update with no problems, removed mods and re-added the ones that didn't conflict with the game (via a painstakingly long 1 by 1 process) and everything seemed to be working fine, but then when i'd try to get my sims to do actions they would only do one action, then freeze forever. Even when I reset the sims, they'd just do one task then freeze again. Not freeze like they are standing completely still but freeze like they are standing in their default mode (arms swinging, etc) yet won't do anything. Any idea what's going on?

Hello and sorry for the late reply,

For the future, you may also contact one of the active Forum Moderators, in case your question is overlooked for more than 24 hours. Just drop them (or me) a private message with the link to your topic.

As for your current problem, have you tried the game without any mods ? There is also a hotfix, if you haven't seen it yet, but I'm unsure if it can help with your issue. See the topic here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21865-llama-symbols-in-newcrest-and-other-smaller-glitches-fix

Apply that hotfix to your installation, try without mods, and see if that improves anything. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top