Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keyboard speed controls not working

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Keyboard speed controls not working Empty Keyboard speed controls not working

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jan 2016, 06:51

Whenever I'm in game and try to use "123" or any other keyboard shortcuts for changing the game speed it makes the noise like it changed but doesn't apply the speed change. My game has all the current EPs & SPs and is at the latest available ultimate fix with no mods currently installed. Also to note, my legit base copy of sims 4 has no issues with using keyboard commands for speed controls.

Back to top Go down

Keyboard speed controls not working Empty Re: Keyboard speed controls not working

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 25 Jan 2016, 23:45

Boniekk wrote:Whenever I'm in game and try to use "123" or any other keyboard shortcuts for changing the game speed it makes the noise like it changed but doesn't apply the speed change. My game has all the current EPs & SPs and is at the latest available ultimate fix with no mods currently installed. Also to note, my legit base copy of sims 4 has no issues with using keyboard commands for speed controls.

//MOVED

Hello @Boniekk and welcome to the forum,

This is an issue that has been reported since the game was released in September of 2014. These keyboard controls are working fine on my end (I have all pirated TS4 games). If you take a quick look at this here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21728-the-sims-4-crashes-freezes-causes-shutdowns-possible-fixes-updated-on-17-12-2015

And especially the part under "Problems with excessive frame rendering", then tick the setting in your options menu, and try the game again. Note that this is more of an educated guess, but at the moment I can't suggest much else beyond that. Good luck nonetheless though !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top