Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slow Torrent Download + 0xc000007b error. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Slow Torrent Download + 0xc000007b error. [SOLVED] Empty Slow Torrent Download + 0xc000007b error. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jan 2016, 11:21

Hello !
I'm a simmer, and a sims lover, i've installed TS3 and all the expansions from this website in an other computer, and they work perfectly.
Now i want to install TS4 in this computer (windows 8 64bits 4GB ram 22Go free)
I've installed the RELOADED version, it works great, but i wanted to install this site's version to allow myself to download GTW an GT, so i downloaded the torrent, and it's too slow, my WIFI is so speed, and i'm the only person who use it, it says 354 Ko/s, it's too slow, can i have any methods to speed up my torrent, i really don't know the problem because i've downloaded a lot of sims 3 expansions and they was faster than this one, please help me; or  have to wait for 10 hours ? Wat. Why. Why.

EDIT : if you can't help mein this problem, please help me to install the sims 4 in the other PC (win 7 64 bits 2GB ram, 415GO free in the hard disk ), i've installed the .rar file, and GTW and GT, but when i open it, it says something followed by this 0xc000007b
Pleaaaaase help me, i founded another topic in this forum about that, but it wasn't helpful at all, it seems like i have some missed .dll files or programs

Last edited by Carlos on Wed 27 Jan 2016, 03:08; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : @Carlos solved my problem)

Back to top Go down

Slow Torrent Download + 0xc000007b error. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Slow Torrent Download + 0xc000007b error. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 25 Jan 2016, 23:49

DarkMoon wrote:Hello !
I'm a simmer, and a sims lover, i've installed TS3 and all the expansions from this website in an other computer, and they work perfectly.
Now i want to install TS4 in this computer (windows 8 64bits 4GB ram 22Go free)
I've installed the RELOADED version, it works great, but i wanted to install this site's version to allow myself to download GTW an GT, so i downloaded the torrent, and it's too slow, my WIFI is so speed, and i'm the only person who use it, it says 354 Ko/s, it's too slow, can i have any methods to speed up my torrent, i really don't know the problem because i've downloaded a lot of sims 3 expansions and they was faster than this one, please help me; or  have to wait for 10 hours ? Wat. Why. Why.

EDIT : if you can't help mein this problem, please help me to install the sims 4 in the other PC (win 7 64 bits 2GB ram, 415GO free in the hard disk ), i've installed the .rar file, and GTW and GT, but when i open it, it says something followed by this 0xc000007b
Pleaaaaase help me, i founded another topic in this forum about that, but it wasn't helpful at all, it seems like i have some missed .dll files or programs

Hello and welcome to the forum @DarkMoon,

As for the download speed issue, see the topic here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t11496-how-to-speed-up-fix-utorrent-downloads-guide

Also make sure to download at different times of the day, if possible ! The next thing is...about your other computer. Did you make sure to configure your Windows Defender & anti-virus exclusions properly ? See the topic here for an introduction:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-11-9-2015

Note that depending on what anti-virus software you have, you may need to do some research on your own. Good luck for the moment and feel free to keep us posted ! Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Slow Torrent Download + 0xc000007b error. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Slow Torrent Download + 0xc000007b error. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 26 Jan 2016, 13:07

Thank you a lot Carlos, i downloaded the game and enjoying playing now with Get to work expansion and Get Together, thank you Games4theworld !! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
About my other computer's problem, No, i don't have an antivirus, i had a program called YAC, but i removed it (not sure) .Anyway, i stopped using it because it's so old and i have a lot of  problems with. So i think my problem is SOLVED, so happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 27 Jan 2016, 03:07

DarkMoon wrote:Thank you a lot Carlos, i downloaded the game and enjoying playing now with Get to work expansion and Get Together, thank you Games4theworld !! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
About my other computer's problem, No, i don't have an antivirus, i had a program called YAC, but i removed it (not sure) .Anyway, i stopped using it because it's so old and i have a lot of  problems with. So i think my problem is SOLVED, so happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

That's good to hear. Very Happy  Thanks for the tip with the "YAC"-program too ! If you need any more support, feel free to get back in touch with us again, anytime ! Have fun - problem solved, topic closed.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top