Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Original game + hacked ones?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Original game + hacked ones? Empty Original game + hacked ones?

Post by Guest Tue 26 Jan 2016, 14:27

Hi guys.

Do any of you know if this is possible? I bought the original game on g2a, because I really wanted the gallery, but I already miss the expansion packs - and I'm not as rich as EA wants their customers to be... Help

Back to top Go down

Original game + hacked ones? Empty Re: Original game + hacked ones?

Post by Guest Tue 26 Jan 2016, 19:52

I have been using my legit game with cracked expansions here I'll tell you what I did

Install Cracked Sims 4
Put in the Cracked Get to Work
Put in the Cracked Get Together
Put in the Get Together Hot Fix
Move the folder in Program Files (x86)/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4 to Program Files (x86)/Origin Games/The Sims 4
Open Origin
Click Download or Check for Update
Let it update
Move it back to Program Files/The Sims 4
Replace the TS4.exe and TS4_x64.exe with the ones in the Get Together pack

That's all there is too it. By the way, even though you will be using a 1.13 crack for a 1.14 Sims 4 Game it will still work.

PS:If you want to use the Gallery do it before you move it back to Program Files/The Sims 4 and before you crack it. It will actually work.

PPS:If you use desktop shortcuts be sure to fix those.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 27 Jan 2016, 02:10

Tasja wrote:Hi guys.

Do any of you know if this is possible? I bought the original game on g2a, because I really wanted the gallery, but I already miss the expansion packs - and I'm not as rich as EA wants their customers to be... Help

Hello @Tasja,

I would do it differently than the previous poster. If you want to use the gallery (with a legit Sims 4 game), the easiest solution in my opinion would be to install the legit Sims 4 game on one computer, and the pirated Sims 4 one the other computer. That means, if you have access to a second computer.

With the previous method, you would constantly need to move the installation folder of "The Sims 4", back and forth between Program files (x86) and Program files (x86)\Origin Games. That could work out in theory, but in my opinion that will be too much of a hassle in the long run. Also, I would be careful with letting the game update that way. It might work this time, but if you let the game update itself through Origin the next time, it may break the crack.

Should you want to use the method with the second computer, be sure to copy your "Tray"-folder from the second computer with the original Sims 4 game. You can find it in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4. Then you transfer that "Tray"-folder over to your other computer with the pirated Sims 4. Paste the folder into the corresponding location, on the other computer. Again, Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4. Then fire up your pirated Sims 4 and look into your gallery. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Mar 2016, 03:17

Carlos wrote:I would do it differently than the previous poster. If you want to use the gallery (with a legit Sims 4 game), the easiest solution in my opinion would be to install the legit Sims 4 game on one computer, and the pirated Sims 4 one the other computer. That means, if you have access to a second computer.

Hello there, I was wondering what if i don't have access to another computer? Will installing on separate paths work? Or do i have to go to extreme measures like tweaking with the registry or installing on Virtual Machine. Has anybody tried them out? Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 19 Mar 2016, 04:12

icesotope wrote:
Hello there, I was wondering what if i don't have access to another computer? Will installing on separate paths work? Or do i have to go to extreme measures like tweaking with the registry or installing on Virtual Machine. Has anybody tried them out? Thanks

Hello and welcome to the forum @icesotope,

Installing the game(s) on different paths and then also (!) tweaking with the registry could be a possibility, yes, although I haven't tried myself yet. But feel free to experiment with that on your own, if you like. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top