Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELPP. New Game Update: Invalid File Found

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HELPP. New Game Update: Invalid File Found Empty HELPP. New Game Update: Invalid File Found

Post by Guest Mon 17 Oct 2011, 22:09

Alright... I have all the expansion packs installed and the Ultimate Fix cracks have been properly placed in their respected folders. Last update I was receiving the same problem until I downloaded a file that allowed me to patch and update my game manually. Now... as of today... a new update has been released and unfortunately I keep receiving an Invalid File Found Error at the end of its installation. Can anyone help?

Back to top Go down

HELPP. New Game Update: Invalid File Found Empty Re: HELPP. New Game Update: Invalid File Found

Post by Admin Mon 17 Oct 2011, 22:12

Hello,

I recommend you wait and DO NOT apply this update until the Ultimate Fix has been updated and is compatible with this new version.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

HELPP. New Game Update: Invalid File Found Empty Re: HELPP. New Game Update: Invalid File Found

Post by Guest Mon 17 Oct 2011, 22:18

Thanks for the advice. With the release of TS3 Pets tomorrow, based on past experience, I am assuming another update with be required for installation. I agree it is probably better for me to wait until the Fix has been updated not only for this new update release, but the update that will also come with the new expansion pack. Please let me know when the Fix has been updated. Question: Will I have to re-download the Ultimate Fix when it has been updated for game compatibility or will the file already contain updated information and cracks when I open it through WinRar?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 17 Oct 2011, 22:20

thnyouwokeup wrote:Thanks for the advice. With the release of TS3 Pets tomorrow, based on past experience, I am assuming another update with be required for installation. I agree it is probably better for me to wait until the Fix has been updated not only for this new update release, but the update that will also come with the new expansion pack. Please let me know when the Fix has been updated. Question: Will I have to re-download the Ultimate Fix when it has been updated for game compatibility or will the file already contain updated information and cracks when I open it through WinRar?
Hello,

That's correct, that's why I suggest you wait. I'm not sure whether a new update will be released with the release of Pets, but you'll need an updated Fix for both. Patient is the key to success, don't forget that.
When the Ultimate Fix has been updated, you'll need to re-download it in order to get the latest version.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Oct 2011, 22:26

Thanks for everything Admin. I love your torrents. I used to purchase the games until I stumbled upon this website and it has made my gaming experience a hundred times better, as well as made my wallet a hundred times greener (: I do have one more question if you don't mind me asking. Although everything has run smoothly so far, will I receive future problems with my game since the first 6 EP/SP's I have installed were purchased and not downloaded thru G4TW?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 17 Oct 2011, 22:31

thnyouwokeup wrote:Thanks for everything Admin. I love your torrents. I used to purchase the games until I stumbled upon this website and it has made my gaming experience a hundred times better, as well as made my wallet a hundred times greener (: I do have one more question if you don't mind me asking. Although everything has run smoothly so far, will I receive future problems with my game since the first 6 EP/SP's I have installed were purchased and not downloaded thru G4TW?
Hi there,

You're more than welcome, always. Feel free to ask anything, I'm here to answer all the questions I can.
Yes, all our The Sims 3 downloads work fine with retail/original versions of The Sims 3 (expansions). Though, I'll keep this topic open; if you have any problems after Pets, do not hesitate to let us know, so we can help you out!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Oct 2011, 22:39

Thanks Admin (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top